The Student Room Group

Do you think you'd survive prison?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
:nothing: This ruins everything else

are you saying i didn't do them?
No, I already don't care if I live or die for some reason. Being sentenced to prison would just confirm that death is better.
Probably not lol. If I didn't start crying/panicking immediately, I'd probably offend someone without realising because I'm apparently quite blunt sometimes. Plus I'm really small and skinny and weak. And super awkward. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by Madmatician
Probably not lol. If I didn't start crying/panicking immediately, I'd probably offend someone without realising because I'm apparently quite blunt sometimes. Plus I'm really small and skinny and weak. And super awkward. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when you get put in these places, you learn to toughen up real fast.
I'm a cute guy with soft features- I'd get by as someone's bitch.
Probably not, I hate fighting and I hate conflict
Having seen a few prison documentaries recently, I don't think I would. Most of the documentaries are placed in maximum prisons though, so they are obviously going to be tougher and harder for the inmates. With my nature and personality, I (most likely) wouldn't survive because I am physically weak, am quite shy and don't really talk back to others, and they are all qualities that you don't need in prison.

Although, I would say that to survive in prison you just have to be able to adapt to the situation and find a few "friends" who will look out for you. A lot would depend on the cell you receive and how friendly your cell mate/s are.
Yeah I would just sleep all day.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Yeah I would just sleep all day.

lol
Lol I probably wouldn't, hopefully would never have to go there
Yes Ive done 2 months but in a juvenile prison when I was 15, recently escaped a sentence not long ago, was prepared to go in tbh. Wouldnt bother me id catchup on my sleep anyone who wants a problem will find one. You are all jokes tbh giving it large online but mention prison all saying you wouldnt survive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know to be honest. I probably wouldn't, because I am way too sensitive and would probably cry at anything bad someone said to me. I would probably just fall into depression. I'm quite shy as well and would probably not talk to anyone.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 112
basically in prison already so i think i could :lol:
I'm a delicate flower so I couldn't cope with loads of things in there. Plus, doubt gay people get treated very well in there
Yeah, I'd just play smart, provided I'm not in there for wrongly being convicted for being a child molester or something, 'cos I hear bad things happen to those people.

I'd avoid making enemies, stick with my ethnicity, and if anyone thinks they can use me as a punk I'd fight, even if I'd know I lose, or people would just walk all over me. Scary thought, but I must have the conviction to do that and stand up for myself. Display of power and conviction and all that. Hope I'd get a good cellie.

E2: What ever you do, if someone asks you what you're in there for, don't say drug dealing unless you actually dealt drugs, because I heard people check up on that kinda stuff.
(edited 7 years ago)
hell yes i would
Original post by XcitingStuart
Yeah, I'd just play smart, provided I'm not in there for wrongly being convicted for being a child molester or something, 'cos I hear bad things happen to those people.

I'd avoid making enemies, stick with my ethnicity, and if anyone thinks they can use me as a punk I'd fight, even if I'd know I lose, or people would just walk all over me. Scary thought, but I must have the conviction to do that and stand up for myself. Display of power and conviction and all that. Hope I'd get a good cellie.

E2: What ever you do, if someone asks you what you're in there for, don't say drug dealing unless you actually dealt drugs, because I heard people check up on that kinda stuff.

You have watched too many prison movies and all were American. There isn't such a racial divide in UK prisons. You would be safer integrating and making friends on all sides.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I very much doubt it. xD
Depends, ever tried anal?
Original post by Souljer
You have watched too many prison movies and all were American. There isn't such a racial divide in UK prisons. You would be safer integrating and making friends on all sides.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably. :tongue:

I presumed they might have an element of truth though.

Quick Reply

Latest