The Student Room Group

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by muslim mob

The 300-strong mob of Muslim men in rural Egypt also burned down seven homes belonging to Orthodox Coptic families, over rumours of an affair between a local Christian man and a Muslim woman

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/elderly-christian-woman-stripped-naked-and-paraded-through-streets-by-mob-a7049926.html

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shameful and disgraceful
Original post by Listers
Shameful and disgraceful

No comments here?
Everybody must be lost for words.
Barbaric idiots. They deserve to die.
I fear Christians will be exterminated in the Middle East.

Muslims please relax! I'm not going to exterminate anyone! maybe ISIS...
Reply 5
Original post by ODES_PDES
No comments here?
Everybody must be lost for words.

Couldn't physically like this post. But I do like it lol

Original post by Supersaps
Barbaric idiots. They deserve to die.

Hope you're on about the Muslims who did this.
obviously no one will condone this, why are ppl so desperate to bump this i wonder
Religion of peace does it again with their exemplary morals and logic. :smile:
Original post by lolatmaths
obviously no one will condone this, why are ppl so desperate to bump this i wonder

Spread awareness, not AIDS. Bro.
Original post by 0to100
Spread awareness, not AIDS. Bro.

come on, theres always threads like this on TSR.

there seems to be a disproportionate amount of news that are against muslims here.
Original post by 0to100
Religion of peace does it again with their exemplary morals and logic. :smile:

What religion were the people that attempted genocide 80 years ago?

there seems to be a disproportionate amount of news that are against muslims here.

Oh whatever man this is the news section, not the News about everyone except Muslims and what they literally did because it'll hurt the Muslims and sjws feelings section!
Original post by 0to100
Oh whatever man this is the news section, not the News about everyone except Muslims and what they literally did because it'll hurt the Muslims and sjws feelings section!

Wow and to think i respected your posts and thought you had some intelligence.
What was the reason for this thread? Yes you will have barbaric extremists like those in the Middle East, but they don't represent a whole majority. I do agree, Arab's and their, sick-minded, conventional mindsets but they represent a minority. Oh, and was the purpose of this thread to stop the atrocities. These are rural areas, you can't do anything to stop them unfortunately.
Reply 15
Original post by Adzkii786
What was the reason for this thread? Yes you will have barbaric extremists like those in the Middle East, but they don't represent a whole majority. I do agree, Arab's and their, sick-minded, conventional mindsets but they represent a minority. Oh, and was the purpose of this thread to stop the atrocities. These are rural areas, you can't do anything to stop them unfortunately.

Yes, they do represent the whole mentality going on in the Middle East. trumo was therefore right when saying banning muslims from settling in the US. Look just Luton, Birmigham and other hellholes.
Reply 16
Original post by JordanL_
What religion were the people that attempted genocide 80 years ago?

Rediculous argument, what religion are the people committing genocide today?
They weren't doing it in the name of their religion 80yrs ago.

Yes isn't there, but if the followers of Islam stopped doing this sort of vile **** then the stories would dry up.
Google Christian violence then Google Muslim violence.
So are Google involved in some islamophobic conspiracy?
Original post by slaven
Yes, they do represent the whole mentality going on in the Middle East. trumo was therefore right when saying banning muslims from settling in the US. Look just Luton, Birmigham and other hellholes.

LOOOL, I live in London, not far from Luton, and thats because the GOVERNMENT lets them in, your defenceless against a political party. And its all to do with Arab arrogance and mentality, nothing to do with religion, religion just provided them an masquerade, for political and social gain, a facade of saying "oh egpytian muslims are more superior over christian"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending