The Student Room Group

When a girl I'm interested in says

I invited this girl to a party and she says she might make it out. She's going out the night before so she has to see if she can recover. She leaves a winky face in the end.
she wants the D
Reply 2
Original post by JohnDoe84
I invited this girl to a party and she says she might make it out. She's going out the night before so she has to see if she can recover. She leaves a winky face in the end.

Original post by thatbrownkid17
she wants the D

I do not think so. Try elsewhere
What's the question? :tongue:
So?
Reply 5
Is she interested or blowing off and being nice?
Reply 6

Does she winks at you when you see her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don'r think she's that interested tbh and its a polite no, washing my hair sort of thing.
You'll have to wait and see!
There may be something there but there's not really enough info to tell whether she likes you or not!
But I've got a feeling there may be something there!!
Reply 9
She was touching me at a party last week but I didnt make a move
Is she interested or blowing off and being nice?

We have no idea.

She may be interested and she may not.

It wasn't exactly a conspiracy theory response from her at all. I've said maybe lots of times because of things like that, not because I wasn't interested but because I genuinely did not know if I would be okay to go out again or if I'd feel like absolute **** the next day.

And on the other hand plenty of people will say anything to come off as polite and not outright say no.

In essence asking us is pointless, only time and her actions will tell.
She was touching me at a party last week but I didnt make a move

Be more specific if you want us to help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
She would touch my arm, shoulder, and stomach.
She would touch my arm, shoulder, and stomach.

Jist wait and see she either shows or she doesnt. She hasnt exactly jumped at the opportunity.
She's being flirty maybe. If you had called and discussed this over the phone you'd know her tone and have no questions but no retard generation right here.
Original post by SeanFM
What's the question? :tongue:

Ppl really like to waste our time :/
I'd say it's good and bad. Means you're on the cards, in... some way. The plurality of that being at the crux of it. The winky face might be a sign that whatever happens she is interested. That might be in friendship or something else.

Wait and see what happens. Try not to look too much into one thing. You are desperate to gain acceptance. Be patient and gain more evidence than trying to work with what you have which is clearly not enough.

If it drags on too long though just say how you feel and make sure you prepare yourself for rejection before hand so you don't go all crazy and creepy. It's probably hard to do when you're preoccupied with one person but try to look for another actively to have a sense of having a fallback so you can be more relaxed.
(edited 7 years ago)
She doesn't seem worth the effort to be frank.
Original post by SeanFM
Smh.

Nice eyebrows by the way. :wink:

That's a weird thing to say yuno lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending