The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2016_GCSE
I only answered like half the paper as that was pretty much all I understood and had little to check over leaving 30 mins.

Only half the paper? I don't think that drawing would be the reason you failed.
Lol such a lad, the examiner will think it's great bants and he will give you 100% automatically.
Reply 102
Original post by squish562
Lol such a lad, the examiner will think it's great bants and he will give you 100% automatically.

That would be fun.
Screaming lol
Reply 104
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Only half the paper? I don't think that drawing would be the reason you failed.

Probably a little over half but I did better on Calculator paper in mocks so I might pull to a C in the calculator paper.
Original post by Mentalmirz
The blank spaces with the crosses through them do not get scanned so the examiner will not see those pages and even if they see it they can't really penalise you for it

'Penal-ise' is that a pun... Sire? '
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
How do you know that the cocks drawn were massive :rofl: :mmm: :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OP said big.. yeah lookin back maybe I shouldn't have said all that lol no homo
Yeah don't think i'm gonna post again for a long time after that lol
ROFLMAO
Original post by 2016_GCSE

If the person marking my paper finds it, will they take away all my marks giving me a U or will they just ignore it, or something else?

On the bright side, if it makes them laugh at least they'll be in a better mood when marking the rest of your paper
Reply 110
Original post by A Slice of Pi
On the bright side, if it makes them laugh at least they'll be in a better mood when marking the rest of your paper

I guess so.
Original post by tnk191
'Penal-ise' is that a pun... Sire? '

*pun not intended :tongue:
The blank spaces with the crosses through them do not get scanned so the examiner will not see those pages and even if they see it they can't really penalise you for it

In the exam rules it states that you should not wright or draw anything inappropriate or offensive as the paper wont be marked, but as you say i dont think they scan the pages so the OP might get away with it.

Why would they laugh? God people are so immature.
Original post by SteveDogg23
Why would they laugh? God people are so immature.

I was joking. If that's 'immature' to you then fair enough, but I don't think you're helping the situation by calling the thread starter an 'idiot' etc. And for the record I don't encourage people to go doing this sort of thing in examinations. It's truly bewildering to me why anyone would do it in the first place (if its even true)
(edited 7 years ago)
I was joking. If that's 'immature' to you then fair enough, but I don't think you're helping the situation by calling the thread starter an 'idiot' etc. And for the record I don't encourage people to go doing this sort of thing in examinations. It's truly bewildering to me why anyone would do it in the first place (if its even true)

Well come on, who draws a penis in an actual exam that may affect the rest of your life? No offence but come on
i think ure lying, if u really did this u wouldnt post it on the student room, this is just a way of gaining attention, shame people are still feeding u it. if you were able to take the micky out ur gcse paper, y do u think the examiner will be any kinder. Nothing will change anyway, they couldnt care less.

:rofl:
Original post by SteveDogg23
Well come on, who draws a penis in an actual exam that may affect the rest of your life? No offence but come on

You'd be surprised what people do. A similar thing happened at my school where someone decided to spend an hour of an A-Level maths exam shading in diagrams with pen.
You'd be surprised what people do. A similar thing happened at my school where someone decided to spend an hour of an A-Level maths exam shading in diagrams with pen.

And, it is my opinion, that anyone who would do such a thing could be named an 'idiot'

Latest

Trending

Trending