The Student Room Group

I just saw something shocking......

I was walking my dog where I normally walk her about 20 minutes ago. It's a rather quiet place. I think I was literally the only one there.

Got back to my car and 3 spaces away from me was a white landrover discovery. At first I thought there was no one in it, got into my car looked over and all I could see was a mans naked arse doing someone doggy style, I had to look twice as I wasn't quite sure if what I saw was what I actually saw, in all honesty I must've looked about 5 times. So I was shocked at that.

To get out of the car park I had to reverse out the space and then go past his car again but on the other side. I obviously looked again as I drove past and to my shock it was 2 men and one was being bummed......

I don't know why I was so shocked by this, I am not homophobic at all. It just shocked me that there was 2 men having actual gay sex in a car park in sleepy old Manchester...

What a day.

Scroll to see replies

Did u take a pic tho?
People are busy, schedules are packed. You have to get it in sometime.
I've seen even more shocking things over the last few days.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
did you get wet? you should have phoned the police
Good job certain members on here didn't see him, as his safety would be at risk.
Reply 6
Original post by Infamous*
Did u take a pic tho?

Oh yeah hang on let me just upload them..........
Reply 7
Two things: -

1) Manchester is not what you would call "sleepy."

2) This is why dogging got its name.
Original post by Helenia
Two things: -

1) Manchester is not what you would call "sleepy."

2) This is why dogging got its name.

PRSOM!
You should have knocked and asked them to put some curtains on :teehee:
That's so traumatising :redface:
And they both probably have a wife and kids at home. I've made myself sad. :emo:
Reply 12
Original post by Reeeeyah
I was walking my dog where I normally walk her about 20 minutes ago. It's a rather quiet place. I think I was literally the only one there.

Got back to my car and 3 spaces away from me was a white landrover discovery. At first I thought there was no one in it, got into my car looked over and all I could see was a mans naked arse doing someone doggy style, I had to look twice as I wasn't quite sure if what I saw was what I actually saw, in all honesty I must've looked about 5 times. So I was shocked at that.

To get out of the car park I had to reverse out the space and then go past his car again but on the other side. I obviously looked again as I drove past and to my shock it was 2 men and one was being bummed......

I don't know why I was so shocked by this, I am not homophobic at all. It just shocked me that there was 2 men having actual gay sex in a car park in sleepy old Manchester...

What a day.

Did you make this up?
:biggrin:
Reply 13
LOL! There are a lot of gay people in manchester though?
i'm happy you've got it off your chest and told us, thanks for that
Reply 15
Original post by M14B
Did you make this up?
:biggrin:

Nope, honestly happened.
Original post by ForgetMe
You should have knocked and asked them to put some curtains on :teehee:
or at least knocked on the window and asked if they needed any help with directions.
That's just nasty.
Reply 18
Original post by Infamous*
Did u take a pic tho?

great banter hahah
I do think though that in recognised 'dogging zones', the car parks should gave a warning notice, perhaps with a very large picture depicting the activity with additional child-friendly warnings like "DO NOT LOOK AT THE VEHICLES".

Quick Reply

Latest