The Student Room Group

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again?

Scroll to see replies

English Lit & Lang xx
Original post by Rajive
Media

What's wrong with Media?? Wait, are you doing AS or A2 Media? What specification? What exam board?

Sorry for bombarding you with 'invalid' questions
Reply 122
Original post by Defraction
What's wrong with Media?? Wait, are you doing AS or A2 Media? What specification? What exam board?

Sorry for bombarding you with 'invalid' questions

It's okay, I am at GCSE and I had my exam on Tuesday (thank god). AQA GCSE media single award
English Literature
I'm going to say biology and chemistry
Physics and Chemistry - even though I actually started liking them in the last 2 weeks :biggrin:
I haven't done my English Language exams yet, but that is probably be the most despised subject of all for me...
Original post by Rajive
It's okay, I am at GCSE and I had my exam on Tuesday (thank god). AQA GCSE media single award

Isn't GCSE Media alright, some girl in my Media class said she loved GCSE Media(she's an external student and her school did GCSE Media when my school didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Reply 127
Original post by Defraction
Isn't GCSE Media alright, some girl in my Media class said she loved GCSE Media(she's an external student and her school did GCSE Media when my school didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Nah it's long still.
Maths and science:angry:
AS physics, really hard and annoying to learn, A2 would be impossible for me to do.
Reply 130
Biology can **** right off
Science and maths
Did triple science SUCH A BAD IDEA
Last science exam is on the 17th of june and I will be so pleased to never learn about enzymes again!
Reply 132
Original post by georginarowley
Science and maths
Did triple science SUCH A BAD IDEA
Last science exam is on the 17th of june and I will be so pleased to never learn about enzymes again!

I see everyone complain about enzymes however for me that was one of the only easy things on my biology course
biology!! i despise biology with all my life :/
All sciences basically
Also Music! I'm awful at music
English lit
Original post by Mayhem™
the epitome of absolute sh*t that english literature and history are

English Lit. I hear you
Astronomy it was so depressing :u:
The absolute sh*tty Geography and ****ing lit
just 6th form in general tbh it's managed to make me hate all the subjects I had such a passion for at the start

Quick Reply

Latest