The Student Room Group

Have you done something bad/revenge to an ex? Do you regret it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by A-LJLB
No, I'd never intentionally hurt someone like that who meant a great deal to me.

Just move on, they're not worth it obviously

Even if they hurt you tremendously? Yes, I will never do anything again. I just got caught up in the moment. Luckily, it didn't have as much repercussions as I thought for her. So that's good. I will never do anything like that again. Lesson learned.
Reply 41
nah
Reply 42
Nahh!! Revenge is for the weak.
Luckily never had to. All splits were amicable but no less painful. Am in touch with one who resides in the USA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Nahh!! Revenge is for the weak.

Fool, no it is not. You just can't take revenge clearly.
Reply 45
[QUOTE=IchigoKurrosaki;65233723]Fool, no it is not. You just can't take revenge clearly.

You're the perfect example of someone desperate to ruin other people's happiness and life. Anyone can take revenge, literally anyone. It does not takes a lot to spill a few secrets or leak a few pictures or whatever, but it does takes a lot of courage to let go of what happened and move on. You should learn to forgive people because if you do what they've done, then there's just no difference between you or them. You're equally as bad, if not worse. Revenge is for the cowards who don't know/ don't want to forgive other people. All revenge ever does is spread hatred and negativity. However, if you forgive someone, the other person almost always realizes that it was his/ her fault and that is what is needed. If you are so keen on taking revenge, then you go on and do that. After all, not everyone can just forgive :smile: If that was the case, the world would have been a lot happier and peaceful place to live in.
Original post by Noara
You're the perfect example of someone desperate to ruin other people's happiness and life. Anyone can take revenge, literally anyone. It does not takes a lot to spill a few secrets or leak a few pictures or whatever, but it does takes a lot of courage to let go of what happened and move on. You should learn to forgive people because if you do what they've done, then there's just no difference between you or them. You're equally as bad, if not worse. Revenge is for the cowards who don't know/ don't want to forgive other people. All revenge ever does is spread hatred and negativity. However, if you forgive someone, the other person almost always realizes that it was his/ her fault and that is what is needed. If you are so keen on taking revenge, then you go on and do that. After all, not everyone can just forgive :smile: If that was the case, the world would have been a lot happier and peaceful place to live in.

dont give me an essay, when you clearly have no idea. So if someone killed your family you wouldn't be angry or sad and not want to take revenge? You'd just be like 'oh dont worry buddy you can kill me next i forgive you :smile: ' clearly you wouldn't unless you would who knows?
I planted a nail bomb in her car and set it off.

I felt guilty at first, it was a really nice BMW M3 with leather seats and everything, but after a while I reasoned BMW built thousands of these cars, and it was a worthwhile sacrifice.
Nope, and never will tbh. Its better to move on than trying to ruin someone else's life.
Reply 49
Original post by IchigoKurrosaki
dont give me an essay, when you clearly have no idea. So if someone killed your family you wouldn't be angry or sad and not want to take revenge? You'd just be like 'oh dont worry buddy you can kill me next i forgive you :smile: ' clearly you wouldn't unless you would who knows?

Don't start a topic and quote me, if you don't want to hear my opinion or read my reply. Murder is something completely different. It's on a whole new level. If someone murders my family, then he/she should for sure get imprisoned because they are likely to do the same to me and/or someone else and hence murder is not forgivable (although a lot of people still forgive the murderers and I salute them! Mind it, those murderers change for good after that!)However, if someone breaks your heart or something like that, it is forgivable. It's like how it's said : "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

Also, we're talking about exes here. Not murderers and rapists whatsoever :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Even if they hurt you tremendously? Yes, I will never do anything again. I just got caught up in the moment. Luckily, it didn't have as much repercussions as I thought for her. So that's good. I will never do anything like that again. Lesson learned.

I'm just not that kind of person :dontknow:

Hopefully I won't date anyone who'd do such a thing anyway
I haven't really done anything, but an ex did post a nude pic of me on facebook.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, but everyone can make mistakes. So what do I do now?

Well we told you to ignore her in the first place, so maybe try that?, simples
Original post by Noara
Don't start a topic and quote me, if you don't want to hear my opinion or read my reply. Murder is something completely different. It's on a whole new level. If someone murders my family, then he/she should for sure get imprisoned because they are likely to do the same to me and/or someone else and hence murder is not forgivable (although a lot of people still forgive the murderers and I salute them! Mind it, those murderers change for good after that!)However, if someone breaks your heart or something like that, it is forgivable. It's like how it's said : "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

Also, we're talking about exes here. Not murderers and rapists whatsoever :smile:

Fair point :smile:
Original post by Rock Fan
Well we told you to ignore her in the first place, so maybe try that?, simples

I am now, yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending