The Student Room Group

My crush is surrounded

My crush is always with her friends and I want to talk to her with just me and her, what should I do
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My crush is always with her friends and I want to talk to her with just me and her, what should I do

Do you have her on any social networking sites?
Reply 2
Original post by anonymou9
Do you have her on any social networking sites?

yes facebook
yes facebook

message her :smile: even if it something stupid like hw to get a conversation started! Good luck xx
Reply 4
Original post by pixiejoanna
message her :smile: even if it something stupid like hw to get a conversation started! Good luck xx

should tell her i like her. also it might be strange because ive never spoken to her in ages at school
The title makes it sounds like she's a wild animal in the Serengeti being surrounded by lions.
walk to their friendship group, point at the sky and say look a bird,they all look, you grab her hand, make a runner and then talk to her alone.
perfect :ahee:
should tell her i like her. also it might be strange because ive never spoken to her in ages at school

Try to have a few conversations with her to test the water a bit. If you seem to get on well, then tell her. :h::h:
Original post by Lmao Okee
You're going to die a virgin you nerd!

At least you won't be the only one then
Reply 9
Original post by Banana00
Try to have a few conversations with her to test the water a bit. If you seem to get on well, then tell her. :h::h:

thanks. also should i message her on facebook to tell her. our school is on a break so i would have to wait a week to talk to her
[scrollr]:rolleyes:[/scrollr][scroll]:colonhash::[/scroll]
Start a convo on facebook with her. Just say youve seen her arousnd and that she seems really nice and friendly and youd like to become friends!
Then see what she says and start catting that way
Then if things go well, ask if she wants to meet up aline with you
Good Luck!
Original post by Sarah sahara
At least you won't be the only one then

Stfu you no booty ass hoe go choke on a buttplug

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending