The Student Room Group

WJEC chemistry RESIT CHEM 1

:frown: sadface.
I think I blew my chances getting in my firm choice. :'( Im so upset. It went so bad... and I revised so much for the exam. I was SO pushed for time aswell.
Reply 1
I was pushed for time too, I had no time to look over my answers:-( What question did you find most challenging?
Reply 2
Original post by Revans97
I was pushed for time too, I had no time to look over my answers:-( What question did you find most challenging?

I missed out a good few questions worth good marks. The one to do with carbon monoxide volume using the graph - I didn't do :frown: .. also the table with the methanol etc I didn't have enough time to do that question.. I'm just feeling super upset about it.. cause I wasted so much on revision for this exam when I know the one I did last year was higher than the one for today. How did you find it?
Reply 3
Don't worry, I'm hoping the grade boundaries will be low as everyone I spoke to was pushed for time and found it hard!! What did other people you know think of it? I got the 3 markers wrong, which asked for a different method to find x! I also rushed the four marker as I only had 5 minutes left to do it and check over my answers. And the last pH question!
Reply 4
Original post by Revans97
Don't worry, I'm hoping the grade boundaries will be low as everyone I spoke to was pushed for time and found it hard!! What did other people you know think of it? I got the 3 markers wrong, which asked for a different method to find x! I also rushed the four marker as I only had 5 minutes left to do it and check over my answers. And the last pH question!

Oh God yeah, the pH question I didn't do :[ and everyone I spoke to were very pushed for time and didn't manage to get done every question. I didn't do the different method one :frown: Ugh I missed out so much.. I didn't realise how much time I had missed until I had like 15 mins left.. and so many pages that haven't been touched.
how did you guys do? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending