The Student Room Group

Who are you proud of TSR?

Scroll to see replies

@FireFreezer77 he has really come out of his shell which i am proud of! Hes just a kind, thoughtful person! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Everyone on here!
Everyone is so amazing and helpful and it's become a great place for me to be!
So everyone is amazing!

Spoiler

Thanks lovely :h: you're amazing too!
Uhh, probably @Ethereal World because she seems to have done quite well for herself both academically and professionally. I mean, she's a source of inspiration for me personally
Original post by the bear
@scnotcrazy

Stacey™ has proved to be an inspired appointee to the first Cave™ Internship. Her friendly attitude towards colleagues and customers is a delight.

You are batshit crazy bear :rofl:
Original post by Salamandastron
Would agree with this :yes: also more than that like she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday :smile:

-------------
Well idk if i have the right to be 'proud' of anyone on here as imho you can only be proud of something you have put work into, however i certainly do admire the following individuals...

Spoiler

Thank you although I do speak like a roadman sometimes :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously thanks cause I debate at my current university and I aspire to be like the prime minister one day :mmm:
Well just don't speak like David Cameron and you will be ok :wink:

:colonhash:

Bet you are a Corbynite with that attitude.
Well just don't speak like David Cameron and you will be ok :wink:

Lol dw I certainly won't. Leftie liberal 4 LYF.
Original post by Amellia123
Awww this is such a thoughful gesture :hugs: i would have to say i am very proud of you too, seeing as you've not exactly had it easy with life recently :frown: yet you have still pulled through to the otherside! :five::jumphug:

Aww its ok! :hugs:
Why thankyou! I really appreciate that!
No its not been easy but its mostly good now :biggrin:
Yup i tried so hard and it pulled off!
But your awesome!! :jumphug: :five:
Original post by Leviathan1741

Why thankyou :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Why thankyou :hugs:

I didn't think I needed to bother giving a reason! :biggrin:
Original post by AthiaKarim
@FireFreezer77 he has really come out of his shell which i am proud of! Hes just a kind, thoughtful person! :smile:

Aww thanks!
Thats the first time anyones said that to me before!!
Thats so nice of you!! :biggrin:

Well idk if i have the right to be 'proud' of anyone on here as imho you can only be proud of something you have put work into, however i certainly do admire the following individuals...

Spoiler

:hugs: Thank you so much, lovely xx My inbox is open if you need anything or just want a chat. :yep: :penguinhug: :jumphug:
Original post by Changing Skies
Thanks lovely :h: you're amazing too!

No worries honey! :h:
Why thankyou! :smile:
Would agree with this :yes: also more than that like she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday :smile:

-------------

Spoiler

:fan: You're too kind, I can't put into words how much I admire you. :love: You are so caring, and you are passionate in everything that you do. :cube:

-------------

Spoiler

Thank you so much! I appreciate that you've considered me :lovehug: I don't get a lot of recognition irl so thank you again
BirdIsWord he's pretty alpha unlike the other beta orbiters on here
@z33 for putting my drawing as profile pic
@usycool1 for getting marvellous grades at A-level getting and meeting a Medicine offer from a top tier University.

-------------

Spoiler

Says you? :lovie:
Reply 119
she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday :smile:

wut? Am I missing something?

Quick Reply

Latest