Original post by junayd1998
G Eazyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Stole it off me he did.
Original post by Rhythmical
Stole it off me he did.

I highly doubt that :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by Salamandastron

I just admire people who have their live's together like that and have the liberty to do such things :smile: I also admire their confidence as it is bad enough going to a supermarket nevermind Starbuck's :h:

Those are some pretty low standards for being proud of someone. 99% of the population are capable of going out on their own wot
Original post by RobML
Those are some pretty low standards for being proud of someone. 99% of the population are capable of going out on their own wot

Shut up you're being so rude. Some people have anxiety going out - so why won't they admire someone who can go out without difficulty, or someone who has pushed themselves to go out.
Proud of all the people that are capable of putting up with me and haven't given up on me (yet)
It's not easy
Reply 127
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Shut up you're being so rude. Some people have anxiety going out - so why won't they admire someone who can go out without difficulty, or someone who has pushed themselves to go out.

I've suffered with anxiety (barely went to secondary school because of it and dropped out of 6th form for the same reason) and so do many many people close to me. None of us require such patronsing words. I'm not comfortable with adults suffering from mental health problems being juvenilised.

Yes but a lot of people take it for granted :redface: physically i would be able to go out but i'm too shy and self conscious to do so really, and i mean things other than wandering about in the woods where no-one can see you. I mean stuff like wearing a coat in the middle of summer because you are conscious about your figure or going out at night so people cant see you properly, so stuff like walking into a coffee shop (if that is what it is, never been) is very admirable for me because i would be too awkward to do so :redface:

She's also an adult though, you're not.
(On a side note I'mstill uncomfortable about wearing short sleeves around anyone but my parents)
Original post by RobML
I've suffered with anxiety (barely went to secondary school because of it and dropped out of 6th form for the same reason) and so do many many people close to me. None of us require such patronsing words. I'm not comfortable with adults suffering from mental health problems being juvenilised.

(On a side note I'mstill uncomfortable about wearing short sleeves around anyone but my parents)

Where did @Salamandastron patronise or juvenilise adults with MH problems? She didn't. She was only making a point of how she admired the user and aspires to be like said user.
Reply 129
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Where did @Salamandastron patronise or juvenilise adults with MH problems? She didn't. She was only making a point of how she admired the user and aspires to be like said user.

Being admired for going to Starbucks is pretty patronising. Let's not argue any further though.
Reply 130
But that's my point :redface: i aspire to be like her and admire her because of the fact she can do all these things when i can't and neither am i pretty, nice, have a good job etc all things which she has hence why i admire her :redface:

Just why her in particular though?
Original post by junayd1998
G Eazyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Dont tell me what to do
and dont tell me what to say
please, when i go out with you
dont put me on display
im young and i love to be young
im free and i love to be free
to live my life the way i want
to say and do whatever i please:colondollar:

i prefer the original 1960s version:colonhash: the rap destroyed the beautiful song

anyways i am proud of @ravioliyears
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Dont tell me what to do
and dont tell me what to say
please, when i go out with you
dont put me on display
im young and i love to be young
im free and i love to be free
to live my life the way i want
to say and do whatever i please:colondollar:

i prefer the original 1960s version:colonhash: the rap destroyed the beautiful song

anyways i am proud of @ravioliyears

Thank you :hugs:
Original post by RobML
Being admired for going to Starbucks is pretty patronising. Let's not argue any further though.

It isn't really patronising though, because it is something that some people struggle with and can't do easily. Therefore it is natural to admire/look up to those who perform seemingly simple tasks - those very tasks would cause distress and anxiety in another person. I think the point that you're missing here is that - sure, you suffered from anxiety too, but the intricacies of your own anxiety are not identical to anyone else's.

Let's not argue any further though.
Would agree with this :yes: also more than that like she is a proper person like she just does what she wants like goes outside just randomly without having to notify anyone and goes out to places like starbuck's and like idk why but that is really inspiring because i want the freedom to do that someday :smile:

-------------
Well idk if i have the right to be 'proud' of anyone on here as imho you can only be proud of something you have put work into, however i certainly do admire the following individuals...

Spoiler

Thank you so much for this :hugs: Being a support team member can actually be really rewarding - especially when you get random acts of kindness like this ^^
Reply 135
but not all of them listen to you at 5am or help you out over things like that or are so pretty, have a nice job, are generally successful and a nice person :redface: the end

Me mum? :tongue: Ex-anxiety sufferer now helping young people with anxiety and other issues...
I'm proud of anyone who goes out of their way to genuinely help other people on here, because they don't necessarily have to do that, but they choose to anyway.
Original post by RobML

Does everyone on this site have some form of anxiety? I'm surprised you've been meeting girls off here given that you have such bad anxiety. :hmmm:
Original post by KoreanSpammer
You are batshit crazy bear :rofl:

geonbae seupaemeo

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww thanks!
Thats the first time anyones said that to me before!!
Thats so nice of you!! :biggrin:

You're welcome :* :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest