The Student Room Group

Bore-off! Tell us a boring story [ROUND TWO]

What's the most boring thing you've done this week.

Rules

Each week the person with the least rep wins title of The Most Boring Story.

That person then gets added to the List of Bores and is named 'Chief Bore' for the following week.

As Chief Bore, you are allowed to dish out TEN Yawns by quoting ten posts as you deem fit using the below cat yawn gif throughout the week. This then blocks the person from winning because their posts made you yawn rather than putting you to sleep.

Other people can try to derail someone from being boring by quoting a post and pointing out to other people how interesting that story actually is.

If you think the rules are boring, that's because they are. The only way to win is to be so boring your post goes below the radar of rep givers. Can you evade being given rep?

The List of Bores
Round 1: Sarah sahara
Round 2: [this could be you]
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Once upon a time, I ate a banana and drank a cup of coffee.

The end.
*worries about exams* yawn
I lay in bed for 30 mintues. The ceiling was white.
I procrastinated by making hot chocolate then burnt my tongue

I procrastinated by making this post
Earlier today I went and bought some pick n mix.
Reply 6
I woke up and went back to sleep.
Reply 7
A pigeon walked for a mile and died
Original post by Wimsett
A pigeon walked for a mile and died

To be fair, this is quite interesting because it's unusual for a pigeon to walk such a long distance.
I spent an hour today washing up cutlery and placing them in size order in the correct place. Tea spoons are placed horizontally and knives, forks and dinner spoons are placed vertically. I wiped the crumbs off of the counter into my hand, and then into the bin. I took the bin outside for the binmen to collect next week. Ofcourse, I had to then refill the bin with a new binliner so I opened the cupboard which is situated under the sink and choose from an array of cleaning products. Initially I reached for Mr Muscle with bleach, but I wanted to use something a little lighter so I went for a multipurpose store brand cleaner, which has a lighter fragrance as well. But then I realized I need to refill the binliner before I clean the hobs. So I went back to the cupboard under the sink and got the binliners. They are particularly thin. I do not like cheap binliners. I then replaced it and carried on cleaning the surfaces.
5 minutes ago, I read the label on a can of beans.
Original post by Salamandastron
My life

Actually an interesting story because your life is meaningful and you are a wonderful person.
Original post by Salamandastron
My life

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Actually an interesting story because your life is meaningful and you are a wonderful person.

I knew it!
Original post by Captain Jack
What's the most boring thing you've done this week.

Rules

Each week the person with the least rep wins title of The Most Boring Story.

That person then gets added to the List of Bores and is named 'Chief Bore' for the following week.

As Chief Bore, you are allowed to dish out TEN Yawns by quoting ten posts as you deem fit using the below cat yawn gif throughout the week. This then blocks the person from winning because their posts made you yawn rather than putting you to sleep.

Other people can try to derail someone from being boring by quoting a post and pointing out to other people how interesting that story actually is.

If you think the rules are boring, that's because they are. The only way to win is to be so boring your post goes below the radar of rep givers. Can you evade being given rep?

The List of Bores
Round 1: [this could be you]

So basically post in this thread if you want rep :colone: *subscribes* :ninja:
went on TSR
I was outside raking some tumbleweed.
Original post by stop888
So basically post in this thread if you want rep :colone: *subscribes* :ninja:

"You have already rated a post by this user recently!" :sad:
I've been thinking what I should write here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
I was outside raking some tumbleweed.

tumbleweeds are associated with cowboy movies

this means you must have been in one

this story is therefore interesting
Made a powerpoint on bowls today..

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest