The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its v diverse probably would say whrre the posh white people r(government etc)
Reply 21
10 Downing street
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
I ain't willing to go far so can anyone tell me the most racist part of London and preferably a pub in it.
I could walk into a BNP pub anywere in London or the UK and they more than likely would not say a word to me. I'm talking to my face. That's not how racism works. Racism in the UK is mainly systematic

I asked a question in chat about my mixed friend who hates his black side saying stuff like "Black people ruin every area they go into." and "places with high immigration are shitholes."
There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
2. Benefit
3. Steal

So in areas of were there are black people employment and welfare is tightened and wealth, investments, subsidies are pulled out. While off licences, bookies, drugs, weapons are allowed free rein.The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion.

Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions.Blacks in prison are removed the labour force. Plus the prison system provides jobs for ppl as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers. And all this is explained away (Like your friends does I'm sure) that blacks are just sub-human.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Dieselblue
Oh yes, so irrational, totally irrational that people can be racist to white people too.
Get out of here you far-left wing moron.

Racism to white people is name calling. That's it.
Original post by PrincePaul6888
I could walk into a BNP pub anywere in London or the UK and they more than likely would not say a word to me. I'm talking to my face. That's not how racism works. Racism in the UK is mainly systematic

There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
2. Benefit
3. Steal

So in areas of were there are black people employment and welfare is tightened and wealth, investments, subsidies are pulled out. While off licences, bookies, drugs, weapons are allowed free rein.The result is an upswing in black crime as well as an increase in jail and prison expansion.

Laws are enacted to hire more police and guards, and to expand existing prison institutions.Blacks in prison are removed the labour force. Plus the prison system provides jobs for ppl as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers. And all this is explained away (Like your friends does I'm sure) that blacks are just sub-human.

There are not poor white people? Poor white people have not had their benefits tightened and suffered high unemployment? There are no non white prison officers, counsellors, teachers, social workers?
Original post by Dieselblue
Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"

There are loads of islamanazi's in London. However, I always beat them in debates. Because they are deluded *******s
Original post by 0to100
I might say the richest parts of anywhere are the most ...biased. But in UK poverty is very diverse, in like USA poverty is racist. Because people of colour are apparently caught in the system to be poor, whereas here even whites are caught in generations of poverty. Not US. So even white people will be treated bad if they're poor here so there's no particular area. As opposed to USa where they live in pathologically racist denial about who really is poor and crimey too. But obvs a mostly white area will be a bit hard to live same as a mostly nonwhite area will be tough or annoying for a white.

Original post by 0to100
Yea like how many times have I been called a pleb lol

the way you talk doesnt match up to your profile pic.
u talk way smarter then you look!
(its a compliment btw)
This thread is AIDS.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
There are not poor white people? Poor white people have not had their benefits tightened and suffered high unemployment? There are no non white prison officers, counsellors, teachers, social workers?
Of course there are poor white people but they know and you know that racism goes way beyond the wallet.The thing is, as a white person, you can remove all identifying markers of poverty from yourself (neighborhood, car, dental health, wardrobe, grammar, etc…) and the unfair treatment stops entirely. Without those factors it is unlikely a white person will ever be harrassed without cause. But the same is not true as a black person.
I asked a question in chat about my mixed friend who hates his black side saying stuff like "Black people ruin every area they go into." and "places with high immigration are shitholes."

I'm tired of his racism and asked on another website, they came up with a really good idea of taking him to a really racist part of england and show him the type of guys that think the same way as him.

I ain't willing to go far so can anyone tell me the most racist part of London and preferably a pub in it.

Whitechapel. It is full of radical islamanazi's
London is very diverse but I know some school mates from my secondary school who went to a college in Sutton and Warlingham and they unfortunately experienced some racism over there
Original post by shawtyb
the way you talk doesnt match up to your profile pic.
u talk way smarter then you look!
(its a compliment btw)

Thanks that's why I ignore haters on here calling me yob @Hyacinth Bucket :colone: I can dress how I want but prejudice is just wrong.
Original post by PrincePaul6888
Of course there are poor white people but they know and you know that racism goes way beyond the wallet.The thing is, as a white person, you can remove all identifying markers of poverty from yourself (neighborhood, car, dental health, wardrobe, grammar, etc…) and the unfair treatment stops entirely. Without those factors it is unlikely a white person will ever be harrassed without cause. But the same is not true as a black person.

Black people can socially mobilise all they want in the free world. If they don't try that's no one's fault but it's somehow everyone's problem. It's essentially tough love I'm tryna dish right now, and if a black person shows status beyond the ghetto stereotype they are treated better than the lower class blacks but acceptance is down to the person and they don't have to like black people but the respect is a must and it's there if deserved.
Original post by 0to100
Thanks that's why I ignore haters on here calling me yob @Hyacinth Bucket :colone: I can dress how I want but prejudice is just wrong.

quite suprised actually :smile:
its like a diamond hidden in the mud or something
Original post by shawtyb
quite suprised actually :smile:
its like a diamond hidden in the mud or something

:\ mud? lool It's just a trackie :\ but cheers, I guess haha
Original post by 0to100
:\ mud? lool It's just a trackie :\ but cheers, I guess haha

chewing gum? better? haha
i know but people dont expect someone in a full tracky to come out with stuff like u do
Original post by shawtyb
chewing gum? better? haha
i know but people dont expect someone in a full tracky to come out with stuff like u do

I don't understand that "thinking" then lol but again thank you nice words is hard to ****ing come by these days
Original post by 0to100

I WILL not have people like you tagging me on threads. I think it's so lower middle class to try and rub shoulders with the superior classes.

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
I don't understand that "thinking" then lol but again thank you nice words is hard to ****ing come by these days

I was actually waiting for youu!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiii! :h: :lollypop::lol::jumphug::laugh:
Original post by Hyacinth Bucket
I WILL not have people like you tagging me on threads. I think it's so lower middle class to try and rub shoulders with the superior classes.

@iEthan considering the thread about underclass "chavs" and this person's nonsense, please take care of this prejudicial talk, I won't argue with them. Thanks a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending