The Student Room Group

Post your SnapChat shenanigans!

I'll start

1) when you avoid opening chats so you don't have to start a whole new conversation
2) when you happen to be on sc the same time someone posts a new story but you wait a few mins before opening so you don't look weird
3) when you are new to snapchat and dont realise the chat function notifies the person when you start typing... FML spent 10 mins overthinking and re-typing only to say 'hi'

Spoiler

Original post by tootles44
I'll start

1) when you avoid opening chats so you don't have to start a whole new conversation
2) when you happen to be on sc the same time someone posts a new story but you wait a few mins before opening so you don't look weird
3) when you are new to snapchat and dont realise the chat function notifies the person when you start typing... FML spent 10 mins overthinking and re-typing only to say 'hi'

Spoiler

When you're new to sc and don't realise the person gets notified if u screenshot their snap (never actually happened to me but to a close friend)
Reply 2
Original post by flyingfish3000
When you're new to sc and don't realise the person gets notified if u screenshot their snap (never actually happened to me but to a close friend)

what did they screenshot?

Quick Reply

Latest