The Student Room Group

Girls have you ever phoned a guy who has given you his number

Scroll to see replies

Depends on how hot he is, since I don't know you what else is suppose to drag me in to want to text a stranger.

So depends on how good he looks.
Original post by xobeauty
Depends on how hot he is, since I don't know you what else is suppose to drag me in to want to text a stranger.

So depends on how good he looks.

ok thanks for your honesty
tbh I would never ask a random girl for her number as I would find it kind of rude and intrusive if someone did that to me but if I gave her my number than she could call if she was interested
Original post by Jebedee
If you have to buy a woman's attention, yours can't be worth much.

i didn't buy jewellery for her attention i bought it a long term investment, a display of my wealth and to add some pressure to a punch if i need to do so
i'm in the business if i didn't have jewellery it would concern the customer about my stock if i don't wear it then then why should they
Original post by jamesthehustler
i didn't buy jewellery for her attention i bought it a long term investment, a display of my wealth and to add some pressure to a punch if i need to do so
i'm in the business if i didn't have jewellery it would concern the customer about my stock if i don't wear it then then why should they

So you're hitting on customers then...ok.
Reply 25

Does that do Facebook messenger, whatsapp, snapchat etc.?

No? My current phone does, at the expense of functioning as a phone.
Original post by Jebedee
So you're hitting on customers then...ok.

no no i didn't have the company then this was like 3 years ago when i was makeing my cash from hip-pocketing swiss watches, bullion and engagement rings mostly along with scrap dabbling
my company has been in operation for less than a year
not to mention most of my customers are male and the few decent female customers are either spend their husband's money or are in their 50's and 60's
Original post by __0__
Does that do Facebook messenger, whatsapp, snapchat etc.?

No? My current phone does, at the expense of functioning as a phone.

You can pick up a smartphone that does that for about £50.
I would imagine most girls would probably be a bit hesitant to go anywhere with someone who can't even pony up £50 for a fully functioning phone.
Reply 28
Original post by Jebedee
You can pick up a smartphone that does that for about £50.
I would imagine most girls would probably be a bit hesitant to go anywhere with someone who can't even pony up £50 for a fully functioning phone.

You can't, trust me, you will not get a low-powered android device that runs facebook messenger + snapchat competently
Original post by __0__
You can't, trust me, you will not get a low-powered android device that runs facebook messenger + snapchat competently

Get a second hand S3 or something then. Gotta pay to play my friend.
Reply 30
Original post by Jebedee
Get a second hand S3 or something then. Gotta pay to play my friend.

Had a top-end S4, but it died on me, so I can't afford to replace it. I spend my money on things that matter to me, texts/calls aren't that important
Reply 31
I am seriously thinking of not taking any more girls numbers and just giving them mine. When I take a number either they don't reply/don't pickup or they reply a bit and it just ends in days of chit chit which doesn't end up in a meet as they change their minds.

It wastes my time and energy going through this bs. As the man it's up to you to make the conversation etc, and some of these girls are so boring, it's a lot of effort having a good conversation with them.

If I give a girl my number she's only going to call or text if she has HIGH interest. Therefore the few girls who do make contact are probably going to be up for actually meeting rather than wasting my time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending