The Student Room Group

Can we all just appreciate how amazing WJEC has been for English Lit?

Okay so WJEC has done the main characters for all of the Literature exams which is just amazing!! I mean I'll probably get a D anyway (look at me being all optimistic :wink: ) But despite that, it was amazinggg<3
I did not like thelong questions on the avftb section but I found lotf ok
Original post by LaurenHannahL
Okay so WJEC has done the main characters for all of the Literature exams which is just amazing!! I mean I'll probably get a D anyway (look at me being all optimistic :wink: ) But despite that, it was amazinggg<3

Well done I am really happy for you! OCR English Lit was really really good too! I am sure that you will get a good grade!:biggrin:
Reply 3
I agree, despite being a closed book exam, the questions were decent
reported
Last years English Lit Papers were amazing too. I would get Cs and Ds in mocks but ended with an A* in AIC and Heroes, and an A in OMAM and Poetry :tongue: Glad to hear they've been good to all pupils this year too!!
Original post by Proxenus
reported

Did you report my comment? If so whyy? xD
Me, written all over.
Original post by sunshine774
Well done I am really happy for you! OCR English Lit was really really good too! I am sure that you will get a good grade!:biggrin:

Ahh that's so sweet! Thank-you!! Good-Luck<3
Original post by ravioliyears
Last years English Lit Papers were amazing too. I would get Cs and Ds in mocks but ended with an A* in AIC and Heroes, and an A in OMAM and Poetry :tongue: Glad to hear they've been good to all pupils this year too!!

That's good!!x
Original post by LaurenHannahL

I sat the WJEC and the only thing I hated was poetry!!! Otherwise, I was surprised that the WJEC did not go too extreme with the questions(which is very good!!:biggrin:)
Original post by Roseluna
I sat the WJEC and the only thing I hated was poetry!!! Otherwise, I was surprised that the WJEC did not go too extreme with the questions(which is very good!!:biggrin:)

Ahh good! I hope you get the grade you want<3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending