The Student Room Group

National 5 Physics 2015-2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethan100
Na, you're alright mate

So you picking Higher Physics next year ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RossB1702

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am. Just really scared for the electricity topics :frown:
Original post by sameehaiqbal

You'll do fine! Just study a lot. Remember as soon as you start electricity which i assume your school will take as the second unit because it's the 2nd hardest I think, you will have a solid 5 months at least to practice them. Good luck next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

May I ask how come you didn't sit Nat 5 physics last year when you were in 4th year ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
May I ask how come you didn't sit Nat 5 physics last year when you were in 4th year ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a change of career path xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am Ross. Enjoyed some aspects of the Nat 5 course and so glad that there isn't much of radiation ! I have learnt my lesson from my Nat 5 subjects and I'm going to try and gradually learn things really well and not rush them like I did with these exams.

Ok, well good luck with your results this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, well good luck with your results this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! You as well x

A big U turn with life :biggrin:

I like it .
I am Ross. Enjoyed some aspects of the Nat 5 course and so glad that there isn't much of radiation ! I have learnt my lesson from my Nat 5 subjects and I'm going to try and gradually learn things really well and not rush them like I did with these exams.

Well good luck! What do you plan on doing when you leave school ? Just out of curiosity. I myself plan on doing a BSc in maths or physics or both at university.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well good luck! What do you plan on doing when you leave school ? Just out of curiosity. I myself plan on doing a BSc in maths or physics or both at university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know some things I would like to do after secondary but I'm not entirely sure. Probably something to do with Maths/Physics or even computing and requires a lot of thinking. Wow, good luck man :biggrin: Wish you the greatest success in that !
I know some things I would like to do after secondary but I'm not entirely sure. Probably something to do with Maths/Physics or even computing and requires a lot of thinking. Wow, good luck man :biggrin: Wish you the greatest success in that !

You too man!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone get their hands on section B? My teacher hasn't replied to my message :colonhash:
Anyone get their hands on section B? My teacher hasn't replied to my message :colonhash:

Sadly No. When do the SQA post the papers on the website ? After all exams are over?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sadly No. When do the SQA post the papers on the website ? After all exams are over?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's after results day? I'm going to school on Monday to get an NHS Work Placement form so I'll try catch my physics teacher then. :P When does exam leave end for you? And do you have any more exams left?
I think it's after results day? I'm going to school on Monday to get an NHS Work Placement form so I'll try catch my physics teacher then. :P When does exam leave end for you? And do you have any more exams left?

You're never going to get in to uni for medicine, love. maybe try something else?

After results day ?!? Where is the logic behind that.

I have one more exam...Modern Studies this Monday and then I'm finally done :biggrin:

I feel I messed up both the computing and physics exam so not feeling too good
at the moment,

Good Luck with that NHS work placement :biggrin:
Original post by hugeJamesS
You're never going to get in to uni for medicine, love. maybe try something else?

I don't want to do medicine...? "Love"...
Original post by hugeJamesS

Why are you even on this thread ?
After results day ?!? Where is the logic behind that.

I have one more exam...Modern Studies this Monday and then I'm finally done :biggrin:

I feel I messed up both the computing and physics exam so not feeling too good
at the moment,

Good Luck with that NHS work placement :biggrin:

That's great! Just remember that while your revising. Give it your all for this last exam and then you can do what you want :biggrin: Honestly don't worry you'll be fine. They lower grade boundaries and everything. You will definitely be fine with the amount of revision you put in. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending