The Student Room Group

How often do you contact someone you've recently met?

On average I'll talk to a guy I'm interested in every other day, it all depends. I recently met a new guy and we went a whole day texting back and forth, it continued to the next morning until he responded to my little rant about work with ''lol'' (we were talking about drama at our places of work).

Since then neither of us have bothered to message each other. I'm unsure if he is okay with talking very often /interested /uncertain I'm still interested in him....
When I meet people I feel that I've "connected" with, my phone gets welded to my hand.
Original post by Drunk Punx
When I meet people I feel that I've "connected" with, my phone gets welded to my hand.

Yesss that's pretty much it.
Original post by Molothew
The real beauty of meeting beautiful people are that you are likely to never see them again. Its as if two stars cross only once in their interstellar paths.

I'd move on. Your path is set to cross once more.

You sound very spiritual.... We crossed paths twice, didn't expect to see him again but I did.
Reply 4
Everyday with anyone I'm interested in/seeing. When it stops, something is wrong I find.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Everyday with anyone I'm interested in/seeing. When it stops, something is wrong I find.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. Its been a day, so should I really be worried ?

Quick Reply

Latest