The Student Room Group

If you could live in a book, which would it be?

I'd love to live in any Harry Potter book

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is such a hard question for hardcore book lovers (like me :wink: )
I say I'd love to have an immortal life and live in every best books I've read so far.
But....since Harry Potter is on my top list, I'd more than adore to live in its world!
You can't make me just choose one.
I would love to go to Hogwarts so Harry Potter series
But also, I would love to go into the mortal instrument series and witness love at its very best.
Reply 3
So we're all potterheads, unite!
I'm gonna break the trend here and say The Hobbit - randomly turning up at a friend's house and eating all their cheese (and fighting orcs) sounds like my kind of lifestyle tbh
Maybe Hero.com or Lorien Legacies or Gone - anything to do with teenagers with Superpowers :daydreaming:
It depends. For Harry Potter, does that mean that you would go to Hogwarts. If so probably that. But for example, theres people in the Harry Potter world who doesn't go to Hogwarts.

Maybe Divergent. (I personally think its quite cool to be split up into different factions. However when the stuff starts going down, then no)
Noughts and crosses :redface:
Reply 8
Does Star Wars count?
Reply 9
Game of Thrones, if I could be in a position of power.
Harry Potter hands down.
Original post by tropickle

Any???? Even the fear strangled world of the later books? Assuming you live in the world and are not taking over the life of one of the main characters.

Also, we are living in the world of Harry Potter we are just unfortunately muggles. Damn secrecy and confuddlement charms.
(edited 7 years ago)
Harry Potter or wonderland from Alice in wonderland. May be a bit on the crazy side but don't we all have a little crazy in us???👌😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jennie1987
Any???? Even the fear strangled world of the later books? Assuming you live in the world and are not taking over the life of one of the main characters.

Also, we are living in the world of Harry Potter we are just unfortunately muggles. Damn secrecy and confuddlement charms.

Hahahahah! Thats so true :biggrin:

Do comics count? If so, the world of superheroes and Superman!
The phantom tollbooth:u:
Original post by Random98
Hahahahah! Thats so true :biggrin:

Thank you!!! It's nice to know I'm not alone with this, it seems obvious.
My favourite book is throne of glass but it is set in a bloody, cruel world so perhaps its not the ideal place to live in. My favourite series when I was younger was the Septimus Heap series, maybe that would be a better choice.
Karma Sutra

definitely mortal instruments and harry potter !!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending