Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sir Donald
1opQlSRyni8

What country is this from?
the vid is very very old
Original post by Sir Donald
1opQlSRyni8

I've not seen all this but I bet it's true. Sicklings. That's why I don't get black Muslims!! Africa is so stupid because of Islam.
Original post by M14B
What country is this from?
the vid is very very old

Exactly. Means it's been happening a looong time. They're worse than Eu imperialists and the Japanese invaders ever could be!
"Oil rich Arabs give thier children... Black Slaves"

Sounds like something out of Cards Against Humanity.
Reply 5
I'm not posting this as an anti-Islam piece. Many have been complicit to some form of slavery in their history...

But we do not show others peoples complicity, only one....
Reply 6
black slaves ftw
Reply 7
All that dealing with the white Americans from that awful racist Western society has influenced them to enslave black people. Bloody white people.
@StrawbAri got a notification you responded to me, where is it at...
I saw a few black children amongst the "wealthy" kids.
Original post by 0to100
I've not seen all this but I bet it's true. Sicklings. That's why I don't get black Muslims!! Africa is so stupid because of Islam.

Do you also not "get" black African Christians?
Arabs have been enslaving people since forever, including black people. Their slave trade was even more savage than the American trade.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Do you also not "get" black African Christians?

Christianity didn't and isn't continuing to ruin Africa, and what's your point? I don't get it.
Original post by 0to100
Christianity didn't and isn't continuing to ruin Africa, and what's your point? I don't get it.

African Christian countries also face dire poverty and corruption. You are clearly a bigot. From watching the video concerning black African slaves traded by Muslims you concluded you did not therefore "get" why black African Muslims would be Muslim. Therefore I asked would you not "get" why black African Christians would be Christian due to the terrible conditions black Africans faced through the European racists? If the answer is no, you lack logic and are obviously a religious bigot
Original post by 0to100
@StrawbAri got a notification you responded to me, where is it at...

No point
I figured I wouldn't have a constructive discussion with you given our last interaction.
Original post by StrawbAri
No point
I figured I wouldn't have a constructive discussion with you given our last interaction.

Lol smells like a copout, you probably shyed away from posting more nonsense.

African Christian countries also face dire poverty and corruption. You are clearly a bigot. From watching the video concerning black African slaves traded by Muslims you concluded you did not therefore "get" why black African Muslims would be Muslim. Therefore I asked would you not "get" why black African Christians would be Christian due to the terrible conditions black Africans faced through the European racists? If the answer is no, you lack logic and are obviously a religious bigot

There's a thread somewhere around here about Muslims torturing a Coptic Christian...Islam has torn Africa apart since thousands of years ago. It drove out the Hebrews and it infiltrated than annihilated indigenous African culture. It's disgusting and even I feel a vein throb thinking about it. You wanna focus on comparing the lesser of two evils and it's sad. What the Arab Muslims are doing to black Africans is nothing different and definitely nothing better than European imperialisits. And at your last sentence, 2 posts in and you can't help but post something visceral lol Must be a precursor to a debate going nowhere.
Original post by 0to100

No I just don't care for people who only resort to baseless Ad hom when they have nothing tangible to add to the discussion.

You never specified what was 'nonsense' exactly either.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100

There's a thread somewhere around here about Muslims torturing a Coptic Christian...Islam has torn Africa apart since thousands of years ago. It drove out the Hebrews and it infiltrated than annihilated indigenous African culture. It's disgusting and even I feel a vein throb thinking about it. You wanna focus on comparing the lesser of two evils and it's sad. What the Arab Muslims are doing to black Africans is nothing different and definitely nothing better than European imperialisits. And at your last sentence, 2 posts in and you can't help but post something visceral lol Must be a precursor to a debate going nowhere.

There are Muslims being murdered by Christian fanatics in the Central African Republic I don't get your point. What you are failing to point out is that you are under the clear belief that only Islam or Muslims are behind heinous actions in Africa. Clearly you are wrong. "Anhilated indigineous African culture"- parts of it yes, just as the Europeans did. When you see a black Jamaican man called Mark, in England he is the remains of European transatlantic slave trade which dehumanised blacks to a point, in which all their culture and history was "white-washed". Why do you not recognise that. You have extremely poor logical skills. Lesser of two evils? Prove it. And finally you did not answer my question. Have fun in your Britain First camp. Absolutly hillarious. Claims to be appalled about Muslim treatment of Black Africans and subsequently refuses to aknowledge the heinous crimes of Christians towards Black Africans, disregarding it as the "lesser of two evils". Your views are clear. A misguided religous bigot, who does not give one sh.. about black Africans, and uses them as a facade to paint his specific anti-Islamic views. Now that's very sad.
No I just don't care for people who only resort to baseless Ad hom when they have nothing tangible to add to the discussion.

His arguments have no basis and are just pointless sensationalist claims, which he thinks will work on tsr.
His arguments have no basis and are just pointless sensationalist claims, which he thinks will work on tsr.

"Ad hom" is such a platitude played out by pseudo intellectuals, especially the teenage ones on here, and then truth teller doing the trash talk outside of quoting me lol so juvenile the pair of you. Quoting and then removing the post lol And I'm a waste of time? And truth teller you've spent all that time sending me that block of useless text...

You two bothered to quote me and to bump the tread in the 1st place but all I see is waste.

There are Muslims being murdered by Christian fanatics in the Central African Republic I don't get your point. What you are failing to point out is that you are under the clear belief that only Islam or Muslims are behind heinous actions in Africa. Clearly you are wrong. "Anhilated indigineous African culture"- parts of it yes, just as the Europeans did. When you see a black Jamaican man called Mark, in England he is the remains of European transatlantic slave trade which dehumanised blacks to a point, in which all their culture and history was "white-washed". Why do you not recognise that. You have extremely poor logical skills. Lesser of two evils? Prove it. And finally you did not answer my question. Have fun in your Britain First camp. Absolutly hillarious. Claims to be appalled about Muslim treatment of Black Africans and subsequently refuses to aknowledge the heinous crimes of Christians towards Black Africans, disregarding it as the "lesser of two evils". Your views are clear. A misguided religous bigot, who does not give one sh.. about black Africans, and uses them as a facade to paint his specific anti-Islamic views. Now that's very sad.

(On stand by.)

Quick Reply

Latest