The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I was actually waiting for youu!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiii! :h: :lollypop::lol::jumphug::laugh:

Good morning...sort of lol I just kinda woke up you know exams over so I'm just...acting like a dead person haha
How's the fam?
Original post by 0to100
@iEthan considering the thread about underclass "chavs" and this person's nonsense, please take care of this prejudicial talk, I won't argue with them. Thanks a lot.

Hello! With regret, this is not my section. Please report offending content and don't rise up to it.
Original post by 0to100
Good morning...sort of lol I just kinda woke up you know exams over so I'm just...acting like a dead person haha
How's the fam?

Oh wow LOL I can never sleep during the day like, unless im ill obvs :smile: But MORNING!!!!!! Well, technically afternoon, but oh well lol, not fairr, ur so lucky damn, i still got 10 :frown: You can chill all you want now! :tongue: They alright-ish. What about you and your fam's? :h:
I was searching a leaver's book cuz we leaving school in 2 weeks :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
Hello! With regret, this is not my section. Please report offending content and don't rise up to it.

Oh I didn't know that's how it worked. Idk if they'll take care of it :\ And this is really wrong.
Original post by 0to100
Oh I didn't know that's how it worked. Idk if they'll take care of it :\ And this is really wrong.

My apologies!
@0to100 What do ya think of this one? :smile:
@0to100 What do ya think of this one? :smile:

I like you've got keys lol

Oh wow LOL I can never sleep during the day like, unless im ill obvs :smile: But MORNING!!!!!! Well, technically afternoon, but oh well lol, not fairr, ur so lucky damn, i still got 10 :frown: You can chill all you want now! :tongue: They alright-ish. What about you and your fam's? :h:
I was searching a leaver's book cuz we leaving school in 2 weeks :wink:

You going to leavers prom or?
I can only 1/2 chill because I didn't get my results and the ones I got so far suck a donkey's :\ but glad it's over, dunno what to do with the next step in life...should I go back...continue or....drop out...? :\ My head right now. My fam is ok, found out my little sis one of em sleep walks lol @RickmanAlways is your name to Alan Rickman?
Original post by 0to100
I like you've got keys lol

Yh sameee!!!! I chose it cuz i can lock it from my mum and dad :biggrin:

You going to leavers prom or?
I can only 1/2 chill because I didn't get my results and the ones I got so far suck a donkey's :\ but glad it's over, dunno what to do with the next step in life...should I go back...continue or....drop out...? :\ My head right now. My fam is ok, found out my little sis one of em sleep walks lol @RickmanAlways is your name to Alan Rickman?

I ain't allowed to go prom :frown: Mum is rlly bitchy, dad was alright'ish with it. But yh, it's in the blues football ground :tongue:, but inside obvs. I was gonaa go end of year trip, but they f****n cancelled it, cuz it's too late like honestly tho. & LOOL :smile: & Tht's true, cuz after you get the results you're relieved.
If i get 1 C my mum would probably torture me for days, and taunt me in public about it. :frown:
I ain't allowed to go prom :frown: Mum is rlly bitchy, dad was alright'ish with it. But yh, it's in the blues football ground :tongue:, but inside obvs. I was gonaa go end of year trip, but they f****n cancelled it, cuz it's too late like honestly tho. & LOOL :smile: & Tht's true, cuz after you get the results you're relieved.
If i get 1 C my mum would probably torture me for days, and taunt me in public about it. :frown:

I got a C and went off on my professor. The staff for what I'm studying are right dicks. So I said it to them...and why can't you go prom?
Original post by 0to100
I got a C and went off on my professor. The staff for what I'm studying are right dicks. So I said it to them...and why can't you go prom?

Yh same some of the teachers are so shite. :s-smilie: & I don't even know, I really want to go cuz like I wanaa say bye to all my friends, and peers, and that and she's like no, I'm ur mum, ur not mine, u have to listen to me, and it's too 'late', it's 8-11pm :frown: But it's a girl's school anyway like :[[[[[[[[[[[[
Yh same some of the teachers are so shite. :s-smilie: & I don't even know, I really want to go cuz like I wanaa say bye to all my friends, and peers, and that and she's like no, I'm ur mum, ur not mine, u have to listen to me, and it's too 'late', it's 8-11pm :frown: But it's a girl's school anyway like :[[[[[[[[[[[[

Lol that's b.s. I'll tell you one thing sometimes parents are over protective but not always for the right reasons they're just kinda idle and dont feel like leaving the housr to get you when the partys over. My mum did that so I became truant and left home randomly a LOT at your age did me NO good darling.
Original post by 0to100
Lol that's b.s. I'll tell you one thing sometimes parents are over protective but not always for the right reasons they're just kinda idle and dont feel like leaving the housr to get you when the partys over. My mum did that so I became truant and left home randomly a LOT at your age did me NO good darling.

My mum would get someone to put me in jail if I did that I couldn't imagine what she would make me go through. But tbh they're gonaa have to let go at one point, so there's no point holdin onto me now, but I guess it's because my big bro made em go through a lot and im the only daughter and kid left now so everything's on me if you kno what I mean. :redface: :smile:
Original post by StrangeBanana
No, he's right. I have lived in London my whole life and I can't recall a single incidence of a white person doing or saying something racist. I've observed plenty of racism from blacks and Asians.

Now, it is possible my entire life experience in relation to this is just a coincidence, but that isn't very likely.

I too have lived in London and have seen most of the racism from whites, more than asians and blacks in fact. I wasnt planning to bring in my own experience or anything originally, but what you and that other idiot is saying is completely from personal experience and you cant make any conclusive judgements.
My mum would get someone to put me in jail if I did that I couldn't imagine what she would make me go through. But tbh they're gonaa have to let go at one point, so there's no point holdin onto me now, but I guess it's because my big bro made em go through a lot and im the only daughter and kid left now so everything's on me if you kno what I mean. :redface: :smile:

Yea I know exactly what you mean my mum has depression and probably some other **** like my dad used to drunkenly beat her and my sisters never me though for some reason, probably knew I'd deck him clean out :colone: so now I worry bout my youngest siblings left with my mum whos made a series of threats
Original post by lolatmaths
I too have lived in London and have seen most of the racism from whites, more than asians and blacks in fact. I wasnt planning to bring in my own experience or anything originally, but what you and that other idiot is saying is completely from personal experience and you cant make any conclusive judgements.

What's your race and what parts of London? I'm inclined to think the nicer areas. Where even white people are treated like trash by other whites if they're "low class" and wanna be asian gangsters try to take the piss
Original post by 0to100
Yea I know exactly what you mean my mum has depression and probably some other **** like my dad used to drunkenly beat her and my sisters never me though for some reason, probably knew I'd deck him clean out :colone: so now I worry bout my youngest siblings left with my mum whos made a series of threats

Oh wow. :frown: Your siblings must be lucky to have you to protect 'em. I'm a loner so I got no-one to protect me, only me and meh tears. :frown: Like she so overprotective, that when I go clothes shopping, I'm not allowed to buy what I want until my mum approves, and she's made me be insecure about myself. :frown:
Original post by 0to100
What's your race and what parts of London? I'm inclined to think the nicer areas. Where even white people are treated like trash by other whites if they're "low class" and wanna be asian gangsters try to take the piss

My race is irrelevant. Im mixed race. The point here is that you cant use your personal experiences. And no, its not a 'nice area' its a middle class area. ''Wannabe asian gangster''? Seriously mate, the hypocrisy is so real, and dont associate a race with your own perceived stereotypes.

White people will forever be victimising themselves smh
Oh wow. :frown: Your siblings must be lucky to have you to protect 'em. I'm a loner so I got no-one to protect me, only me and meh tears. :frown: Like she so overprotective, that when I go clothes shopping, I'm not allowed to buy what I want until my mum approves, and she's made me be insecure about myself. :frown:

Oh wow she's gotta let go but I promise if you chin up it'll get better, you've got a lot of life to live trust me. Maybe try for some independence like get a job and save up, show her you deserve to put your foot down.
Original post by lolatmaths
My race is irrelevant. Im mixed race. The point here is that you cant use your personal experiences. And no, its not a 'nice area' its a middle class area. ''Wannabe asian gangster''? Seriously mate, the hypocrisy is so real, and dont associate a race with your own perceived stereotypes.

White people will forever be victimising themselves smh

Ironic...
Original post by 0to100
Ironic...

Is that so? This thread and your ignorant comments are a perfect example of it.

Latest

Trending

Trending