The Student Room Group

Bore-off! Tell us a boring story [ROUND TWO]

Scroll to see replies

an ant came out of an ant hole. then another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one and another one

Spoiler

Original post by cupcakes87
an ant came out of an ant hole. then another one and another one x 10000

Spoiler

That's interesting. How long did you spend observing these ants? I wonder what happened to you that made you resort to looking at ants coming out of an ant hole for so long. Very interesting.
Ant is an insect. Insects and us all come from a common ancestor way back in the past - evolution. The complexity of evolution is interesting. Thus watching ants is interesting. Very interesting

Spoiler

Original post by Namita Gurung
That's interesting. How long did you spend observing these ants? I wonder what happened to you that made you resort to looking at ants coming out of an ant hole for so long. Very interesting.
Ant is an insect. Insects and us all come from a common ancestor way back in the past - evolution. The complexity of evolution is interesting. Thus watching ants is interesting. Very interesting

Spoiler

this was very entertaining. it made me think about life.
this was very entertaining. it made me think about life.

Good to hear. I was worried I sounded too desperate to make your story sound interesting.
Original post by Namita Gurung
Good to hear. I was worried I sounded too desperate to make your story sound interesting.

you did thats what made yours so entertaining xoxoxo
I brush my teeth twice a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My mum recently bought some new patio furniture. It is very similar to that which she had before.
Cried to myself about how I'm not doing enough revision (while hourly browsing TSR)
you did thats what made yours so entertaining xoxoxo

:colondollar:
I'm getting bored while trying to think of something boring enough to write a story about.
I'm on TSR. The most boring story ever narrated(oh and a short one too :biggrin:)
Hey hey hey hey hey. Here's another story :wink:

Spoiler

I was going to say something to someone but I forgot what it was so I didn't.
I almost bought a packet of crisps from the corner shop but I was 10p short.
Reply 94
The time is 9.53.
Reply 95
I showered and then stood in the cubicle doing absolutely nothing.
Original post by Captain Jack
What's the most boring thing you've done this week.

Rules

Each week the person with the least rep wins title of The Most Boring Story.

That person then gets added to the List of Bores and is named 'Chief Bore' for the following week.

As Chief Bore, you are allowed to dish out TEN Yawns by quoting ten posts as you deem fit using the below cat yawn gif throughout the week. This then blocks the person from winning because their posts made you yawn rather than putting you to sleep.

Other people can try to derail someone from being boring by quoting a post and pointing out to other people how interesting that story actually is.

If you think the rules are boring, that's because they are. The only way to win is to be so boring your post goes below the radar of rep givers. Can you evade being given rep?

The List of Bores
Round 1: [this could be you]

I woke up then went back to sleep.
im bored
Another story from the fabulous one:wink:

Spoiler

So today I did something I do every day. What is it, you may ask? Breathing.

Quick Reply

Latest