The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll get my Hoobs on you guys if you keep on arguing.
[QUOTE=Dieselblue;65222837]Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"

Why did you say Muslims? Islam ain't a race. What colour were the Muslims? I'm not sure if you're aware but there are white, brown and black muslims as well.
Original post by iEthan
Hello! With regret, this is not my section. Please report offending content and don't rise up to it.

We must rise.
Original post by lolatmaths
I too have lived in London

what area

its not a 'nice area' its a middle class area.

lol
Original post by StrangeBanana
what area

lol

North/central
Original post by 0to100
Oh wow she's gotta let go but I promise if you chin up it'll get better, you've got a lot of life to live trust me. Maybe try for some independence like get a job and save up, show her you deserve to put your foot down.

Yh, I was thinking about getting a job as soon as I turn 16, I would've got it right after my exams are finished, but my 16th birthday is on the 29th july. I want to get a job to show her I'm growing up, and I'm not the dependent child that I was a few years ago. I try to be happy and forget about her fussiness, but sometimes my brain fills with these distressing thoughts, and I get really down. :frown: I wish I had a nice older brother, or sister. I feel so lonely sometimes. :frown: Like she embarrases me in public, like yesterday she took me to tesco with her right, and she started shoutin' out loud, that 'your fat and chubby, and your ugly' and all of this sh**'. I tried to settle it with her quietly but she slapped me on the arm and I just walked off, and nearly teared up. :frown:
Sorry I replied late, dad came home from work for a bit.
Where is this? I wanna go see for myself, I'm a half Indian christian and wanna see what they do to me.
Is that so? This thread and your ignorant comments are a perfect example of it.

You never have anything to say just insults. There's nothing ignorant about what I said either, are you keeping up? lol nothing ignorant about saying white people are also treated horribly if they're poor. You're the ignorant one, there's a post on the very page you quoted me the 1st time in here where someone insulted me and other whites for being low class. And there's a thread about "segregating underclass". You're blinded by your entitled race card. Piss off.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yh, I was thinking about getting a job as soon as I turn 16, I would've got it right after my exams are finished, but my 16th birthday is on the 29th july. I want to get a job to show her I'm growing up, and I'm not the dependent child that I was a few years ago. I try to be happy and forget about her fussiness, but sometimes my brain fills with these distressing thoughts, and I get really down. :frown: I wish I had a nice older brother, or sister. I feel so lonely sometimes. :frown: Like she embarrases me in public, like yesterday she took me to tesco with her right, and she started shoutin' out loud, that 'your fat and chubby, and your ugly' and all of this sh**'. I tried to settle it with her quietly but she slapped me on the arm and I just walked off, and nearly teared up. :frown:
Sorry I replied late, dad came home from work for a bit.

If you're being abused I really dunno what to do for you. Maybe you should say, I'm not fat I'm fluffy :colone:
Original post by 0to100
You never have anything to say just insults. There's nothing ignorant about what I said either, are you keeping up? lol nothing ignorant about saying white people are also treated horribly if they're poor. You're the ignorant one, there's a post on the very page you quoted me the 1st time in here where someone insulted me and other whites for being low class. And there's a thread about "segregating underclass". You're blinded by your entitled race card. Piss off.

I would argue with you and point out how wrong you are but whats the point. This is a forum for intellects, pls log off.
Original post by 0to100
If you're being abused I really dunno what to do for you. Maybe you should say, I'm not fat I'm fluffy :colone:

Na don't worry. Not much anyone can do rlly. LOL
I would argue with you and point out how wrong you are but whats the point. This is a forum for intellects, pls log off.

Ok well get to it, post something intellectual then. I've yet to see it.

"Intellects?" Lmao you mean intellectuals. Anything else?
Original post by 0to100

Na don't worry no-one can do much cuz this is the kinda life I was born to live so yh. :frown: LOL I just stormed off. :s-smilie:
Original post by 0to100
Ok well get to it, post something intellectual then. I've yet to see it.

"I have experienced racism from non whites, hence non whites are more racist than whites"

i'll let you work out how fallacious that is. Search "anecdotal fallacy"

Seriously, anyone who's seen your posts know how stupid you are.

Original post by 0to100
"Intellects?" Lmao you mean intellectuals. Anything else, dingbat?

Its an informal term, this is a chat site. Idiot.
"I have experienced racism from non whites, hence non whites are more racist than whites"

i'll let you work out how fallacious that is. Search "anecdotal fallacy"

Seriously, anyone who's seen your posts know how stupid you are.

Its an informal term, this is a chat site. Idiot.

Nah, everyone got people who are with and against them, anything else?

And lol no you used the word wrong. Even though it is hypocritical and ironic, yet again, for you to use "informal terms" in a thread "about intellects." lol again jog on brother, it's called the block button, use it and stop following me around to type weak insults yea? :wink:
Original post by Dieselblue
Funny actually you'll find the highest amounts on racism where the immigrants are concentrated in. I've been called "white trash" by a group of muslims more than I have seen anyone call a black person "black trash"

As someone said anecdotal fallacy, and also not a good example, because according to muslims everyone who isnt muslim is trash
I'm brown so I'll be safe, they'll probably think I'm Muslim.

PM me the area you live in if you want. I really wanna see for myself.
yawn

I mean I love that you're putting all this effort in me for little old me but just stop lol
Original post by 0to100
I mean I love that you're putting all this effort in me for little old me but just stop lol

im not putting any effort, copying and pasting isnt effort. Seriously though, log off, this isnt the place for you.

Latest

Trending

Trending