The Student Room Group

How did that exam go?! The 2016 GCSE Exam Sentiment Thread!

Scroll to see replies

English Lit Unit 2b
WJEC
GCSE
:biggrin:
English Lit Unit 2b - Blood Brothers + A Christmas Carol
Wjec
GCSE
:s-smilie:

(the questions weren't too bad but I hate English Lit so much...)
English lit AQA poetry :biggrin:

Maths :smile: (happy because i'm aiming for a B ,and i found it much easier than 2015,although everyone else found it hard ..so idk if i flopped lol)
English Literature Unit 2 Poetry (Character and voice)
AQA
GCSE
:biggrin: (I probably didn't go amazingly but it had the best question there possibly could have been so it's the best I could have done with the preparation I did)

Not GCSE but I also did:
General studies B Unit 1 Conflict
AQA
AS
:smile:
Maths
Edexcel
GCSE

English Lit Unit 2
AQA
GCSE
CCEA
English literature
is anyone doing wjec gcse mediaaa
English Literature An inspector calls & Heroes
WJEC
GCSE
Reply 788
Original post by Sarahkay23
Same here, what ones did you find most difficult?

It wasn't difficult as such, but they tricked me on every question. The wavelengths, I put it wrong, I put red shift instead of blue shift, the waves in water was stupid and the cork. Just dumb.
Gcse aqa
english literature
unit 2
English Literature: Poetry
AQA
GCSE
:redface:

It was a good paper. But I forget a conclusion. And I'm seriously beating myself up about it.
Original post by TeenPolyglot
English Literature: Poetry
AQA
GCSE
:redface:

It was a good paper. But I forget a conclusion. And I'm seriously beating myself up about it.

You don't need one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceFantatic
You don't need one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Even in the comparison of the two poems?

Because I have this feeling that the only way to be in A* territory is with at least a brief conclusion, or is that just in the texts, in which I also forgot a conclusion...?
WJEC GCSE English lit.
Unit 2b- avftb and lotf
Original post by TeenPolyglot
Even in the comparison of the two poems?

Because I have this feeling that the only way to be in A* territory is with at least a brief conclusion, or is that just in the texts, in which I also forgot a conclusion...?

Hello from your stalker again 😂 Nope, nowhere in the mark scheme does it say you need an conclusion for an A*. Just really perceptive comments about language, structure and form :smile: ENGLISH IS OVER FOREVER NOW WOOHOO (dunno about you but for me it is 😀)!
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
Hello from your stalker again 😂 Nope, nowhere in the mark scheme does it say you need an conclusion for an A*. Just really perceptive comments about language, structure and form :smile: ENGLISH IS OVER FOREVER NOW WOOHOO (dunno about you but for me it is 😀)!

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT :tongue: I KNEW AS SOON AS YOUR NAME COMES UP, YOU AWESOME BITCH :wink:

Aha but that makes me feel so much more comfortable; I mean, I was talking in way too much detail about how asyndeton is both punctuational and sound imagery.

So I'm ready for my A*...in Latin. :colondollar:

And English Literature is over for me :biggrin:

But I've got AS English Language.

Whoopeedoodah.

Oh well. At least I've got potentially Latin for another 2 years to keep me occupied.
Wjec
literature unit 2
lotf and bb
English lit (poetry)
AQA
English Literature- Understanding Poetry
Edexcel
GCSE
Edexcel