The Student Room Group

What are some subjects you're happy never have to do again?

Scroll to see replies

The torture that was English lit. is finally over, words cannot express how happy I am right now.
Original post by niv1234
The torture that was English lit. is finally over, words cannot express how happy I am right now.

to top it off, it's half term wooooohhh
Yes half term!! I can finally sleep!!
All sciences and maths omg I cant wait to put my pen down on 17th June,knowing I will never ever do something related to science. Maths..I'm not surprised if i have to retake it
English - i'm sooooo glad that it's over, mostly because I hated the teacher & I hope one day she gets run over by truck - or something cuz she is a ruthless b@tch who can't mark anything accurately
LOL She got sacked because all of the courseworks were poorly marked, by "poorly" I mean like 20 marks off + she was the reason why everyone in my school ****ed up on their S+L
(I think she did this on purpose to make people fail their GCSE'S, purely because she was jealous by the fact that a lot of students where going to get A's)
Lol

business studies

never again.
I cannot wait for my Additonal Physics exam to be over next month... Seriously, motivating myself to revise for Science in general is an absolute bore! :frown:
English Literature, Physics and Geography for me :bhangra:
i did physics last week, would gladly do it again expecting an A*, f maths tho
I know this is GCSE forum (A) but I am so glad to not be doing A Level Sociology anymore.

I mean some parts of it are interesting but on the whole it's so dull to me.
English Literature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::ahee::aetsch::bootyshake::bumps::danceboy::dancing2::dance::dancing::drool: BASICALLY I'M SO HAPPY !!
ENGLISH LITERATURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :charm:
mATHS MATHS MATHS

In case you can't tell, I hate maths :biggrin:

Also, so glad to be done with history + geography
ICT, Citizenship and eng lit
Original post by shohaib712
English - i'm sooooo glad that it's over, mostly because I hated the teacher & I hope one day she gets run over by truck - or something cuz she is a ruthless b@tch who can't mark anything accurately
LOL She got sacked because all of the courseworks were poorly marked, by "poorly" I mean like 20 marks off + she was the reason why everyone in my school ****ed up on their S+L
(I think she did this on purpose to make people fail their GCSE'S, purely because she was jealous by the fact that a lot of students where going to get A's)

*were
English Literature and the understanding poetry in particular for all the pain it caused me.
english literature+language, spanish, ict, geography and physics (basically every single subject i'm not taking for A level)
Chemistry!!
:banana:
RE!!!!!!!!!!!!
im coming up to the half way point to all my AS exams, just one more paper for each science and statistics, and i must say, biology i find boring but easy and chemistry i find fun but very challenging, so ill be happy to never do either of them again

Quick Reply

Latest