The Student Room Group

Is this physique attainable naturally?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I've got to go, cuz I've got tution tomorow, starting 9:00 am so need to get some rest cuz it's kinda like an extra school day. Thank you for the continued support and care about me. Wish you the best in everything. Your amazing. Family&Friends are lucky to have you. Thank you so much for everything. Sweet dreams, and have a good night's sleep. Bye Bye :h:

Night bab
Original post by NoahMal
10-15 years with hard work and perfect regiment yes, anything less than that no.

Hope you're joking
@0to100 I'll talk to you tomorow, probably. I appreciate all your help and thank you for being really patient with me. Nightt! :smile: :h:
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Hope you're joking

Well i'm not joking soo yeah...
Original post by NoahMal
Well i'm not joking soo yeah...

You think Mike O'Hearn is natty?!
Original post by TheFarmerLad
You think Mike O'Hearn is natty?!

There's always that one guy in a billion with perfect genetics though wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

Kali Muscle is the most natty out there thought YGM?
Original post by RME11
Juicer.

Basing it on the massive veins running down his biceps and arms (Atypical of HGH use) and the famous roid delts in the second pic, third pic is just ridiculously low BF%, even strict carb cycling wouldn't get you anywhere near that %age whilst maintaining that much muscle.

Good rule of thumb is to check their Instagram/twitter - if they're natty they'll announce it loud and proud in their bios, if they aren't they know they'll get called out and will be against an unholy shitstorm of abuse from other "Fitness models/celebs" (Cringe) hereby blowing their fake natty title.

His claims of being natty are just so he can sell weak minded people glorified caffeine pills full of caking agents and fillers.

Eugen Sandow had veiny arms, ridicously low bodyfat and 'roid delts'. Those indicators don't prove anything.

Quick Reply