The Student Room Group

Elderly Christian woman stripped naked and paraded through streets by muslim mob

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champ_mc99
Which is corrupt though in this case? The Egyptian government or the citizens. Have the members of the mob been arrested?

Are you serious or just deluded? How do you arrest a mob, this is the ultimate democracy, rule by majority over law. Which is just religious law.
Original post by dozyrosie
Are you serious or just deluded? How do you arrest a mob, this is the ultimate democracy, rule by majority over law. Which is just religious law.

You can't arrest any of them? Not even by using cctv?
oh i have my fears for the ideology of islam. But i think what would be more productive was take action than moan about it on a forum full of kids.
Original post by davgen7
a "phobia" is an irrational fear
now here is the problem:

a) it is not irrational in any way because muslims are accoutable for plenty of religion-related atrocities - hugely disproportional to their population - which is perfectly good reason to be afraid
b) its not a fear for most people. im not scared of islam, i just (frankly) dont like it

Im sure we all have a fear of an ideology like islam. But that isnt the point im trying to make.
You can't arrest any of them? Not even by using cctv?

I don't believe such naivete, even if you go down the road of CCTV evidence, there has to be a willingness to apply some kind of law. How do you think the KKK got away with lynching blacks in America?
Well that's all completely normal behaviour
Reply 66
Original post by lolatmaths
Im sure we all have a fear of an ideology like islam. But that isnt the point im trying to make.

point taken
Reply 67
Original post by 0to100
I couldn't entertain either of these posts.

Why not? Look at what post I was replying to, what makes my reply so bad?
if it was reversed (i.e. Christian mob, mosques burnt down etc) nobody would give a sh**
Reply 69
Original post by BasharAssad
if it was reversed (i.e. Christian mob, mosques burnt down etc) nobody would give a sh**

Of course they wouldn't that's why people are jailed for putting bacon on mosque door handles (I don't agree with what they did), if you want to talk about people burning things how about the Muslim who burned Poppy's and got fined £50
Lol, which area do you live in? And be a man, and tell them yourself instead of saying this on TSR, freedom of speech, go on and tell them this is English, not the Middle East.
I don't believe such naivete, even if you go down the road of CCTV evidence, there has to be a willingness to apply some kind of law. How do you think the KKK got away with lynching blacks in America?

I'm not trying to be naive. It was just a question.
And you think staying in will quell the coming storm? By staying in we are accepting Islamification by proxy, mostly by German proxy. At least if we leave we have the chance to hold back the hordes.

I am supporting the Remain campaign because it is what is best for the financial services industry in London, which is what I hope to work in in the future. Not because I want these types of attacks to happen, because I don't.
Original post by Adzkii786
Lol, which area do you live in? And be a man, and tell them yourself instead of saying this on TSR, freedom of speech, go on and tell them this is English, not the Middle East.

Lol half the kids that say racist,islamophobic stuff on here will never dare say anything of the same sort to a real person on the street.
Which is corrupt though in this case? The Egyptian government or the citizens. Have the members of the mob been arrested?

I doubt they've been arrested,sickening as it is. Egypt is just going downhill,completely
Original post by Sir Donald
I fear Christians will be exterminated in the Middle East.

Muslims please relax! I'm not going to exterminate anyone! maybe ISIS...

We are already a minority in the Middle East,it's certainly not as safe for us anymore
How nice it would be if humans are segmented into different races/religions and each races/religions are given an assigned region to live it, and they are able to do whatever they want to do. This would end all this pointless violents.
Original post by Biologyquestions
How is mentioning their Muslim relevant? That's like telling us what they had for breakfast that morning

Its just adds to the ignorance

'they are' not 'their'

It's relevant because a muslim women was involved in a relationship with a Christian and the muslims didn't like this (as per what Islams teaches) so as a result attacked his family (as the mob tends to do)

your ignorance is really quite shocking and your lack of empathy for the victim is absolutely awful.

But you are a good example of what islam does to the mind of children.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending