The Student Room Group

What's been your worst exam so far?

Scroll to see replies

English Literature Unit 1 AQA and Edexcel Maths even though they're like my strongest subjects☹️☹️☹️
Maths. I think this was my worst performance in a maths exam
Reply 22
Original post by luciie
I did those too and the same thing happened to me :redface: My OMAM section was so bad I cringe just thinking about what I've written :s-smilie: How was the poetry?

Poetry was a little better! What about you?:tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by defenestrated
it just took so long
and all i could think for two of the questions was ?????????????????
and that added up to like 20 marks
BUT
there's still paper 2 to hopefully bring it up :biggrin:

i hope your english went better than you think!! you have coursework to make up for the exam anyway :tongue:

Thank you! Good luck for your paper 2! I'm sure it'll go great!:tongue:
English Lit Unit 1 and French iGCSE Listening (both AQA)
Reply 25
Original post by surina16
English Lit Unit 1 and B1 (both AQA) which is weird because Biology is usually one of my best subjects :redface:

Omg ikr! Same with me!:frown:
Geography Skills & English Lit Poetry
My worst exam is yet to come... :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by Edosawr
Poetry was a little better! What about you?:tongue:

I died a little on the unit 1 english exam. :bawling:Loool and God knows what I wrote on my unseen poetry. I literally had 10 minutes to make up something and write it.:colonhash:

I thought Maths went alright until I saw the worked paper online. And I had a mini breakdown smh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Edosawr
Omg ikr! Same with me!:frown:

edited my answer because I forgot how bad the above was :/
But yeah biology was still bad because I didn't revise diet at all and I messed up the whole of the last page :frown:
Original post by surina16
edited my answer because I forgot how bad the above was :/
But yeah biology was still bad because I didn't revise diet at all and I messed up the whole of the last page :frown:

It's never as bad as you think - you'll probably surprise yourself
Textiles :/
I loved AQA Physics and it is normally my worst exam, AQA English Literature was amazing, Edexcel Maths wasn't bad. AQA Bio and Chem weren't the best, but no awful exams yet!
No awful ones yet and hopefully at all, but my lack of preparation for physical geography (AQA) really annoyed me while I was in the exam because I knew that with more revision I could have done so much better :s-smilie:
Also yesterday's poetry exam (Edexcel) was pretty bad in section B because I wasn't expecting Our Sharpeville at all and therefore hadn't even looked at it before the exam. I ended up just rambling on for 4 pages about how the girl has been brainwashed and blah blah

After half term is where it gets interesting! :tongue:
Reply 34
aqa bio
french cie listening (igcse)
Probably edexcel maths paper 1, or English Lit - poetry, went totally blank in the poetry exam, remembered nothing....and for the maths checked the mark scheme and realised i made such stupid mistakes such as counting 10 off or 1 off and stuff like that. but atleast english lit is OVER!
Original post by Edosawr
Mine was English Literature. The books we're awful for me. :s-smilie:

Maths

Spoiler

Bloody C2. F*ck edexcel and f*ck maths. :angry:
English literature 😩😩 I really want to get my my GCSEs results above an A and this subject is really threatening that :colonhash: :cry2:
Maths and Geography

Quick Reply

Latest