The Student Room Group

Underwear

Ok so I am male, what would you think ladies if your man wore male thongs?
what type of thong we saying>

this?

Ohh myyy goodd-No way in hell would I let any guy I am with wear a thong!! Ever!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally nooooo that's weird man
If you want to wear quality underwear to impress a date/partner then just wear whatever you both like. Everyone has different preferences.

Personally I think male thongs are meant to appeal a lot more to gay men than straight females, so if its a girl you're trying to impress she's probably going to be more impressed at seeing you in a good quality pair of boxer-briefs or trunks by brands like Calvin Klein, Andrew Christien etc compared to a thong. Each to their own though! I think its always fun to experiment and entertain each other, if you want to give her a lap dance for fun or you think she'll be into then I say go for it.

If you're just talking about wearing male thongs generally as your regular underwear then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks as long it works for you. It's the typical boxers or briefs question. Male thongs are essentially just smaller, more revealing briefs. I dont think they offer a lot of support but each to their own.
Reply 5
Gay...
Whatever makes you happy
no, just stick with the boxers.
Original post by Namita Gurung
Whatever makes you happy

Is that what makes you tingly?
Original post by Anonymous
Is that what makes you tingly?

No. I meant wear what makes you happy.
Original post by Anonymous
what type of thong we saying>