The Student Room Group

Sent nudes and scared

A few months ago I would speak to guys on Tinder. Because I'm the complete opposite of a slut in real life I guess it was fun to be a bit of one online. Guys would ask for my Snapchat so I sometimes gave it exchanging nudes. I sexted a few guys and afterwards would feel really bad and block them on Tinder and Snapchat. It wasn't until one screenshotted a photo of my boobs that I have never done it again. He said he deleted it and I went mental making him prove he deleted it. I never had my face in them except for cleavage shots /maybe bra out a bit but they were of me masturbating. I just got a snapchat from a random account asking me sexting questions. I asked him how he got my username etc and eventually he said it was on a 'slut snap and swap' list on Facebook. He asked how old I was, I lied, and he responded that he knew I was lying and my real age (I'm 20). He said he didn't know what I looked like but he said 'beautiful' so it makes me think he's lying. I'm so scared I realise it was SUCH a stupid thing to have done and I haven't sexted since that screenshot. I only ever sent nudes on snapchat to people and no one screenshotted besides that particular man, but I know there are snapchat digging apps to get the photos back. I did send some videos of me masturbating on snapchat but now I'm so paranoid and I don't know what to do. I've tried searching my name in google and nothing comes up. I don't know if its just coincidence that my name was on that site or its because of the Tinder thing, like one of the guys on there put my name on the site. Also my snapchat username as well as my age were in my IG bio (now removed) so I don't know if he got it from that and is lying? He kept asking what i was wearing etc and i said leave me alone. He said he wanted to know who he was talking to but he said beautiful and I'm so frightened he knew what I looked like (I didn't send him pics this was on the messaging part) and he kept calling me a liar. I don't even mind so much if its just my username and age in the list, but if there is a photo I really don't know what to do. I'm scared people can see my pictures all over the internet and i don't know about it. I feel sick and I can't believe this is happening, I was so stupid and naive. Am I overreacting? I wouldn't be scared as Ive not sent nudes directly to people away from snapchat, but what if on the list they used one of my tinder photos? Please help I feel sick

Scroll to see replies

Delete all social media accounts and make new ones. Sending nudes to strangers was a bad mistake, you never know who could get a hold of them ( future employers etc..). But I do think you are overreacting a bit, you said you never put your face in the pictures so idk if anybody would be able to identify you, just delete all accounts to be safe.
Reply 2
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Delete all social media accounts and make new ones. Sending nudes to strangers was a bad mistake, you never know who could get a hold of them ( future employers etc..). But I do think you are overreacting a bit, you said you never put your face in the pictures so idk if anybody would be able to identify you, just delete all accounts to be safe.

Why would someone not employ you for becoming aware of the shocking revelation you have genitals under your clothes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Scared151
A few months ago I would speak to guys on Tinder. Because I'm the complete opposite of a slut in real life I guess it was fun to be a bit of one online. Guys would ask for my Snapchat so I sometimes gave it exchanging nudes. I sexted a few guys and afterwards would feel really bad and block them on Tinder and Snapchat. It wasn't until one screenshotted a photo of my boobs that I have never done it again. He said he deleted it and I went mental making him prove he deleted it. I never had my face in them except for cleavage shots /maybe bra out a bit but they were of me masturbating. I just got a snapchat from a random account asking me sexting questions. I asked him how he got my username etc and eventually he said it was on a 'slut snap and swap' list on Facebook. He asked how old I was, I lied, and he responded that he knew I was lying and my real age (I'm 20). He said he didn't know what I looked like but he said 'beautiful' so it makes me think he's lying. I'm so scared I realise it was SUCH a stupid thing to have done and I haven't sexted since that screenshot. I only ever sent nudes on snapchat to people and no one screenshotted besides that particular man, but I know there are snapchat digging apps to get the photos back. I did send some videos of me masturbating on snapchat but now I'm so paranoid and I don't know what to do. I've tried searching my name in google and nothing comes up. I don't know if its just coincidence that my name was on that site or its because of the Tinder thing, like one of the guys on there put my name on the site. Also my snapchat username as well as my age were in my IG bio (now removed) so I don't know if he got it from that and is lying? He kept asking what i was wearing etc and i said leave me alone. He said he wanted to know who he was talking to but he said beautiful and I'm so frightened he knew what I looked like (I didn't send him pics this was on the messaging part) and he kept calling me a liar. I don't even mind so much if its just my username and age in the list, but if there is a photo I really don't know what to do. I'm scared people can see my pictures all over the internet and i don't know about it. I feel sick and I can't believe this is happening, I was so stupid and naive. Am I overreacting? I wouldn't be scared as Ive not sent nudes directly to people away from snapchat, but what if on the list they used one of my tinder photos? Please help I feel sick

I am so sorry, that sounds like an awful situation. Dont worry, I'm sure theres no photo, when saying "beautiful", he was probably trying to compliment you to get you to send him photos, and you said that your face wasnt in any of the nudes or videos, so if there was a nude up on a website, no one would ever be able to connect it to you. similarly, if they got your face from tinder or instagram, no one can ever connect that to you sending nudes (if that makes sense?). basically what im trying to say, is that theres no way that anyone would ever be able to prove that the naked photo is of you, and they could have just stolen a picture of a pretty girl for their website (im not sure if this makes sense). are you scared that someone you know will find the pictures? also, do not blame yourself. You are of age, and it is completely fine for you to send these photos (its not 'slutty', literally everyone has done it, its a way of expressing sexual freedom) it is the fault of whoever decided to post your profile on some gross website without your consent. if theres not a law against that already, there should be. im not sure if this is helpful, but i hope everything gets better! maybe ask the man what website it was?
Original post by RobML
Why would someone not employ you for becoming aware of the shocking revelation you have genitals under your clothes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess it would be more to fo with the reputation of the company/institution. Employers are not going to want an employee whose naked pictures are all over the Internet. For example what if the op wanted to be a teacher in the future, would you hire a teacher who's naked pictures could potentially be viewed by students.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Zanscape
I am so sorry, that sounds like an awful situation. Dont worry, I'm sure theres no photo, when saying "beautiful", he was probably trying to compliment you to get you to send him photos, and you said that your face wasnt in any of the nudes or videos, so if there was a nude up on a website, no one would ever be able to connect it to you. similarly, if they got your face from tinder or instagram, no one can ever connect that to you sending nudes (if that makes sense?). basically what im trying to say, is that theres no way that anyone would ever be able to prove that the naked photo is of you, and they could have just stolen a picture of a pretty girl for their website (im not sure if this makes sense). are you scared that someone you know will find the pictures? also, do not blame yourself. You are of age, and it is completely fine for you to send these photos (its not 'slutty', literally everyone has done it, its a way of expressing sexual freedom) it is the fault of whoever decided to post your profile on some gross website without your consent. if theres not a law against that already, there should be. im not sure if this is helpful, but i hope everything gets better! maybe ask the man what website it was?

(also, dont delete all of your social media accounts, thats stupid)
Reply 6
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I guess it would be more to fo with the reputation of the company/institution. Employers are not going to want an employee whose naked pictures are all over the Internet. For example what if the op wanted to be a teacher in the future, would you hire a teacher who's naked pictures could potentially be viewed by students.

Depends on the kind of job and spread of the nudes really. I doubt ASDA would care about a toilet cleaner having had his knob bared on chat roulette one time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scared151

Why would you send nudes like just why how retarded
Reply 8
Thank you, I understand what you mean I just feel so stupid for having done it. And I was wearing clothes which could be traced to me and my room in the background, I don't know if I'm being too OTT. I did and I asked if there was a picture with it but he had blocked/deleted me before it sent, probably because he knew he wasn't getting anything out of me. There were probably titpics with my face in but nothing else. I sent them to a fair few guys as well, I feel so gross. Thanks for helping though :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by SteveDogg23
Why would you send nudes like just why how retarded

It's fun, sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
It's fun, sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile

No its just stupid, what does it achieve
Reply 11
First of all, you really need to get past the whole "slut" label. The people who use this as an insult to make women feel ashamed about their sexual preferences should really get a life .. besides the kind of guys who enjoy swapping such material with "sluts" must be sluts themselves?
Iv'e shared pictures in the past then worried after about the potential consequences. But i maintain that if anything was ever shared without my permission and people i know could access them, i would just upload them to my Facebook myself and own it. **** it, why let someone hold that much power over you?
But it's worrying that you are getting harassed by this man, if you ever feel threatened you must report him - your safety is the most important thing. There isn't any danger if you haven't included your face and personal details, but the constant harassment must be upsetting.
I hope you get some peace soon :smile: x
Reply 12
I made all my accounts private?
Reply 13
No its just stupid, what does it achieve

Erections

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I deleted him I just wanted to find out about the site as much as possible. I'm a virgin as well so I'm not even a slut just online :L I'm just scared that one day in the future they'll be leaked and everyone will see. And I'm just scared how he knew my age etc :frown: x

Sending nudes gives you an erection? wtf
Reply 16
Sending nudes gives you an erection? wtf

Ye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Does losing your virginity make you a slut? Wow ..
Why cant you just delete your snapchat account and make a new one? If you gte messages like that again form a source you dont wnat, then just ignore and block them. Dont interact.

You are over reacting. I think the risk is tiny as there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of such photos out there. They wont trace you unless you gave personal details away, so don't worry.

I don't like you

Quick Reply

Latest