The Student Room Group

National 5 Computing Science

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lewis H01
I think wav is also usually uncompressed

Cool :smile:
Reply 381
What did people write for the question where it said why this can't be described as suitable primary key and does anyone know if they got integer for one of the field types in section B?
What did people write for the question where it said why this can't be described as suitable primary key and does anyone know if they got integer for one of the field types in section B?

Where did you write integer ?
Oh and I can't remember what I wrote, what did you write ?

I think the field couldn't have been a primary key because some of the records had the same flight code, and a primary key has to uniquely identify each record in the table. :erm: However I think I wrote text for the field type. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 384
Original post by Ethan100
Where did you write integer ?
Oh and I can't remember what I wrote, what did you write ?

For the primary key one I wrote it's not a unique identifier of each record..
I can't remember it was the field type like code?
For the primary key one I wrote it's not a unique identifier of each record..
I can't remember it was the field type like code?

Yeah I wrote the same

Are you are on about the Guess question with the letter m
Reply 386
Yeah I wrote the same

Are you are on about the Guess question with the letter m

Yeah what did you get for guess, I can't remember what I wrote and there was one for total?

I'm pretty sure there one 1 question about which field type it was in section A I think It was string
Yeah what did you get for guess, I can't remember what I wrote and there was one for total?

I'm pretty sure there one 1 question about which field type it was in section A I think It was string

For the guess, I put character but Im not sure if that is a data type so I also put string. What do you think ?
Reply 388
Original post by pandasaurus rex
I think the field couldn't have been a primary key because some of the records had the same flight code, and a primary key has to uniquely identify each record in the table. :erm: However I think I wrote text for the field type. :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had text then I changed it to integer

For the guess, I put character but Im not sure if that is a data type so I also put string. What do you think ?

Yeah, you put string for the one in section A?

I though it will be integer as it's a whole number? I can't remember though and I really want to see this paper again
I had text then I changed it to integer

Yeah, you put string for the one in section A?

I though it will be integer as it's a whole number? I can't remember though and I really want to see this paper again

I don't remember what section it was but if we are talking about the same question

The variable guess was holding a string and not integer, I did have integer first but changed it to string.

Oh and the question you are talking about with the database I wrote Text because some of it was text and some was Numbers

Is that correct ?
Reply 390
I think it was the database one it was asking the most suitable field type for like the code..

I wrote integer as it was numbers.
I think it was the database one it was asking the most suitable field type for like the code..

I wrote integer as it was numbers.

Yeah I also wrote Number but if you looked at the bottom of the database there was also some Letters. So it had to be Text. I think, Does anyone else remember ?
Reply 392
Yeah I also wrote Number but if you looked at the bottom of the database there was also some Letters. So it had to be Text. I think, Does anyone else remember ?

Do you remember what your wrote for the question where it said what would happen to the file size when you use the biggest Hz?
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you remember what your wrote for the question where it said what would happen to the file size when you use the biggest Hz?

Ohhhhh I don't actually remember, what did you write ?
Reply 394
Ohhhhh I don't actually remember, what did you write ?

Why the hell was a physics question in this paper, I wrote the file size decreases and not as great quality? (I think it's wrong)
Why the hell was a physics question in this paper, I wrote the file size decreases and not as great quality? (I think it's wrong)

Oh I think i wrote it increases, guessed though....
Doesn't more frequency mean more pulses per second. So I thought it would increase
(edited 7 years ago)
Oh I think i wrote it increases, guessed though....
Doesn't more frequency mean more pulses per second. So I thought it would increase

Yeah I figured the same. More samples in a fixed period of time, more file size required. But it was a guess :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I figured the same. More samples in a fixed period of time, more file size required. But it was a guess :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that was also my reasoning for putting the file size would increase

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that was also my reasoning for putting the file size would increase

Yeah i wrote it would increase as well.
Reply 399
If you get the paper, you're absolute LAD :smile:

Maybe, there may be more than one answer for this question.

I hope that I get the A and also those pseudocode questions screwed be badly..

sorry lads my teacher wouldn't let us take pics because it might "stress" others:colonhash: what an old geezer. Anyways, she admitted the paper was harder than last years and was blatantly shocked that they asked us about abbreviations rather than stuff about networking which was missing a lot in the paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending