The Student Room Group

French GCSE writing

Hi,

I had my French GCSE writing last week, I do AQA iGCSE. I definitely went over the word limit for both essays, I don't know by how much. Does anyone know what would happen?

Thanks
Original post by niv1234
Hi,

I had my French GCSE writing last week, I do AQA iGCSE. I definitely went over the word limit for both essays, I don't know by how much. Does anyone know what would happen?

Thanks

Don't think anything happens. Word Limits are useless for GCSE anyways, considering the amount of time you get, 300 words is far too little.
Original post by 1jonam16
Don't think anything happens. Word Limits are useless for GCSE anyways, considering the amount of time you get, 300 words is far too little.

I don't know how much I wrote over the limit but one essay was 80-100 words and the other was 150-200 words and I know for sure that I went over the limit on both of them.
Original post by niv1234
I don't know how much I wrote over the limit but one essay was 80-100 words and the other was 150-200 words and I know for sure that I went over the limit on both of them.

Lol I was 17k above the word limit for one of my exams, trust me you'll be fine, you cant get penalised for writing too much, unless its at A-level, in which case the punishment is severe.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1jonam16
Lol I was been 17k above the word limit for one of my exams, trust me you'll be fine, you cant get penalised for writing too much, unless its at A-level, in which case the punishment is severe.

Oh OK thanks I really hope you are right.

Quick Reply

Latest