The Student Room Group

What are you guys planning to revise during the half term?

Curious

Scroll to see replies

Well ive got 12 exams left:P So probably physics and a bit of maths:biggrin:
I will revise for my upcoming exams.
Reply 3
Bit of Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.

Will find some time to fit in TSR of course
Biology
Chemistry
MathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMathsBiology ChemistryMaths
The exams that follow immediately after half term, so English Language (how do you revise that?), Computing and Geography.
Original post by Serine Soul
Biology
Chemistry
Maths

Spoiler

Potential Medic?
7 exams left!

Geography, Chemistry and Biology... At least I don't have 15+ exams like I did at GCSE.
I have finally got round to starting to learn Dutch (until someone pointed out to me that it's not spoken by that many people :s-smilie: so I am confused again but I think I'll carry on regardless :tongue:)

Uni students get no half term though :emo: though a good few are finished for the year by now.
Original post by champ_mc99
Potential Medic?

Nah, unless things go badly, but not that badly
Reply 10
Chemistry for the first half and Biology the second :3 might do a day of Computing but not sure :hmmmm:

Original post by SeanFM
I have finally got round to starting to learn Dutch (until someone pointed out to me that it's not spoken by that many people :s-smilie: so I am confused again but I think I'll carry on regardless :tongue:)

Uni students get no half term though :emo: though a good few are finished for the year by now.

I would've learned German tbh :tongue:
but it's spoken in The Netherlands, Belgium and Suriname, and Afrikaans is VERY similar to Dutch and spoken in South Africa. Dutch, English and German are all Germanic languages so knowing one makes learning the other easier in a way.

I grew up in Nederland :tongue: and I spoke it quite fluently as a 10 year old, then moved here to England and it was very easy to pick up English (although I did forget Dutch because I didn't have anyone to speak it with). Like I came in year 5 and by year 6 I'd learned all the basics, in terms of speaking and writing/ reading.

So I'm assuming it works just as well the other way round? Go to the Netherlands, take some sort of course there or get a job, and you'll be set :tongue: And I doubt you'd forget English :lol: Good luck!
Nah, unless things go badly, but not that badly

Lol medicine is a back up? What's the better option then?
Original post by champ_mc99
Lol medicine is a back up? What's the better option then?

I'm really hoping to study Natural Sciences at Cambridge :smile:
Reply 13
CSGO. Simple.
I'm really hoping to study Natural Sciences at Cambridge :smile:

Oh right heard that's the most competitive one there...

Good luck! :h:
Reply 15
Original post by Hrdee
CSGO. Simple.

CSGO. s1mple
Chemistry and biology
History, all the sciences and maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology, Chemistry and Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everything -

Quick Reply