The Student Room Group

Meet up with a girl

I and this girl have been talking for a couple of weeks and we decided we should meet up soon. I'm 16 and she is 15. We've decided just to go for a walk in a park which I'm perfectly happy to do. However, I don't know what to do cos I never had any experience. Can I get any advice?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I and this girl have been talking for a couple of weeks and we decided we should meet up soon. I'm 16 and she is 15. We've decided just to go for a walk in a park which I'm perfectly happy to do. However, I don't know what to do cos I never had any experience. Can I get any advice?
Thanks

Don't put your tip in until she's 16 too.

^It's just going to make your life much easier m8.
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla

nah mate dw i aint going to do any of that ****
i was wondering what i should do? like say and that
Thanks

Do whatever you want, just make sure you're fine with the consequences
Original post by Davalla

Age is just a number

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Steelmeat
Do whatever you want, just make sure you're fine with the consequences

Age is just a number

Spoiler

i'm not going to do anything like that
i just wanna know what to talk about and say?
i'm not going to do anything like that
i just wanna know what to talk about and say?

lol ok

just anything really
Reply 6
Original post by Steelmeat
lol ok

just anything really

ermm ok
On first one or two dates (I'll just assume it's a date otherwise you wouldn't care this much) it's common to over-think things - how to do this, how to do that. Trust me, if you think that way you'll seem a bit off when you're out together. My advice is just go with the flow, don't plan or think too much, otherwise you're just putting pressure on yourself and that will stifle you.
Reply 8
Original post by Mustard-man
On first one or two dates (I'll just assume it's a date otherwise you wouldn't care this much) it's common to over-think things - how to do this, how to do that. Trust me, if you think that way you'll seem a bit off when you're out together. My advice is just go with the flow, don't plan or think too much, otherwise you're just putting pressure on yourself and that will stifle you.

ok thanks mate
Reply 9
Just remember be yourself, let **** go with the flow don't overthink it!
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending