The Student Room Group

Anyone else think they failed English Lit?

i honestly did so bad and i actually cried in the middle of yesterday's exam because i didn't know what i was doing. i legit only wrote two paragraphs and one for unseen poetry AHHHHH!
Reply 1
I thought poetry was okay but LIT BOOKS WAS AWFUL. I completely messed up my Of Mice and Men essay, and I cried when I got home...and I need to do well in English lit because I'm doing it for a-level.

So yeah, I failed too :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by D.E.Jessica
i honestly did so bad and i actually cried in the middle of yesterday's exam because i didn't know what i was doing. i legit only wrote two paragraphs and one for unseen poetry AHHHHH!

I feel exactly the same. If it makes you feel any better I only did one paragraph for the unseen :redface: I know it's hard but try to just stop thinking about it. What's done is done and you can't change what you've written now so there's no point in worrying about it :smile: Just focus on the rest of your exams and you've probably done a lot better than you think.
Reply 3
Yah same..but keep this in mind
Examiners mark edexcel lit paper 1 more lenient as you have to memorise the quotes
Paper 2 I fkd up...I chose prose and I ignored the 2nd paragraph..little did I know that it was pathetic fallacy...your not the only one that flopped
Always English language is tonnes more important
Focus on it👆
Peace
OMAM... did 3 points for section A and only 1 for section B :redface:
And the 1 that I did wasn't even finished. :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by surina16
OMAM... did 3 points for section A and only 1 for section B :redface:
And the 1 that I did wasn't even finished. :frown:

revision is the key! in the mock exam i got a D (without revision) and the we did another mock exam and i got an A (with revision)

Quick Reply

Latest