The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry Salters B F331 27th May 2016 (Old specification)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uhasan1
after the two calculations questions on the first page wat was the answer for the question below it??
i put less oxygen so incomplete combustion
and how many marks was the percentage decompsition question worth

Nah mate you probably got it wrong Umar Hassan, the answer should have been octane number goes up. Looks like no pharmacy for you :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Original post by Kaz_96
For the metallic bonding question did you have to put Mg2+ and Al3+? Or could you just write magnesium/aluminium ion, seeing as though the charges were in the diagram that the labels were pointing too

I think aluminium ion and magnesium ion will be the preferred answer since the boxes were quite large in size and because the charges were already labelled on the diagram
Reply 262
Think i'm bit late???? but for th question about NO2, if i write this experiment has to be carried out in a fume cupboard, would i get a mark :redface:???
Reply 263
Original post by moodyloo
For the energy density question, did anyone get +198 KjKg-1

Yh i got 198 but others got some big ass numver basically what i did was 1000 divided by Mr then what ever answer i got i times by the enthalpy change??
Guys what do you think 4 marks will be for the emission spectrum question?
I got -362000 for the energy density will I still get 2 marks for working out because everyone seems to get 36200 on its own with no - sign.
Hi guys,
Am gonna make a whatssapp group for ocr salters chemistry F334, f335 (and f332 if anyone is retaking).
Please Dm me. I have don't whattsapp groups for some of my subjects and they have really worked great.
thanks
xx
Reply 267
Original post by tsingb
Think i'm bit late???? but for th question about NO2, if i write this experiment has to be carried out in a fume cupboard, would i get a mark :redface:???

If you also said that NO2 was toxic yes I would have thought so
Original post by Kwaks
Yeah....I didn't get that question. I just put particulates lol 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put particulates too haha!! did anyone else find that the format of the paper was quite different to previous years? it threw me
Reply 270
Original post by emma_corn
I put particulates too haha!! did anyone else find that the format of the paper was quite different to previous years? it threw me

It did look slightly different. I'm guessing they made it look like the paper from the new spec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 271
is there anyone retaking f332???
Reply 272
Original post by dansag
is there anyone retaking f332???

Really hoping its gonna be as nice as first one!
any predictions for f332 article?? :0
Reply 275
Me too because it's said man made and photochemical smog isn't man made and particulates are residues of carbon dioxide so I reckoned it was a greenhouse gas
Original post by smm90
Here are the pictures of each page of the exam.. hope this works

Hey I don't suppose you have the f334 exam that you could send pictures of?
Reply 277
Original post by JgR1997
Hey I don't suppose you have the f334 exam that you could send pictures of?

I could probably get it but would be on Thursday when I am back in school for another exam :-(
hopefully we all did well
Original post by smm90
I could probably get it but would be on Thursday when I am back in school for another exam :-(

hey did u manage to get pics for the f334 exam

Quick Reply

Latest