The Student Room Group

We're leaving soon, why would he want my contact details?

Okay so there's this guy which I can say is "kind of my friend". Like we help each other out with work.

We don't hang around together during "free time" e.g. breaks or have each other on facebook, whatsap so on. The only time we see each other is at College.

Recently, when I said I doubt I am going to stay in touch with anyone at College/ see anyone again he first ask where I am going to e.g. what Uni. When he realised I am moving far he said Oh right I doubt it then. Then he said don't u have fb i said i do but i rarely go on it..

So I just find it weird, like why would he want to stay in touch when at College all we did was help each other with work!
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so there's this guy which I can say is "kind of my friend". Like we help each other out with work.

We don't hang around together during "free time" e.g. breaks or have each other on facebook, whatsap so on. The only time we see each other is at College.

Recently, when I said I doubt I am going to stay in touch with anyone at College/ see anyone again he first ask where I am going to e.g. what Uni. When he realised I am moving far he said Oh right I doubt it then. Then he said don't u have fb i said i do but i rarely go on it..

So I just find it weird, like why would he want to stay in touch when at College all we did was help each other with work!

Secretly has a crush on you and his sense of urgency to act on it, given that the year is ending, has increased.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
Secretly has a crush on you and his sense of urgency to act on it, given that the year is ending, has increased.

Right, that explains it all! Well he hasn't yet asked for any contact details, but it looks like he will.
Reply 3
Original post by SeanFM

Does that indicate he wants to stay friends or is he planning on "asking" me out?
Original post by Anonymous
Does that indicate he wants to stay friends or is he planning on "asking" me out?

Probably the latter, but nothing is for sure in life.
Reply 5
Original post by SeanFM
Probably the latter, but nothing is for sure in life.

True, well I just find it weird how someone who doesn't even "hang out with you" want to stay in touch after College, even knowing that she will be staying at a different city
Reply 6

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending