The Student Room Group

Assumptions people make about you

What do people often assume about you? / What do people presume you are that you are not?

Scroll to see replies

As a Muslim, I find that people get out of their way to avoid me. Even in my classes, where I am the top student. I can't blame them for that though. I can understand why.
Original post by mghanduri
As a Muslim, I find that people get out of their way to avoid me. Even in my classes, where I am the top student. I can't blame them for that though. I can understand why.

That's pretty forgiving of you :smile:
Reply 3
That I am attention seeking or whiny because I talk openly about my mental health conditions
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
That's pretty forgiving of you :smile:

Well, people often think I'm a complete bitch because of my "RBF" face. Also people think I'm a pretty open person, generally because I know and have dealt with a lot of things for my age so therefore I choose to keep them private rather than common things to keep private. Hope I didn't confuse you with that one.
Why did you delete yourself out :frown: they are other people's wrong assumptons you're none of them I'm sure!
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Well, people often think I'm a complete bitch because of my "RBF" face. Also people think I'm a pretty open person, generally because I know and have dealt with a lot of things for my age so therefore I choose to keep them private rather than common things to keep private. Hope I didn't confuse you with that one.
Tiny little bit confused do you mean you keep particular things private that other people might be open about?
Why did you delete yourself out :frown: they are other people's wrong assumptons you're none of them I'm sure!

Didn't want to draw attention to myself lol

RBF = resting b8ch face? :s-smilie:
Original post by AppleB
Didn't want to draw attention to myself lol

awwwwww :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: no be free AppleB, be free :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Tiny little bit confused do you mean you keep particular things private that other people might be open about?

Correct
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
RBF = resting b8ch face? :s-smilie:
Yep
Correct
Yeah makes sense everyone's different.
That i'm stupid
That i'm thick (cos I look young and i'm blonde)
That i'm asexual cos i never talk about boys
That i live in a cave because i dont have a phone
That i don't use the internet (lol)
That i'm totally fine in the head and nothing bothers me :h:
and loads others i cba to type :redface:
People often presume I'm mean/cold hearted because I can be a bit fiesty at times but I'm quite the opposite.
What do people often assume about you? / What do people presume you are that you are not?

Everything, because i tell them nothing about myself
awwwwww :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: no be free AppleB, be free :h:

Lol :smile: haha
Original post by Anonymous
That i'm stupid
That i'm thick (cos I look young and i'm blonde)
That i'm asexual cos i never talk about boys
That i live in a cave because i dont have a phone
That i don't use the internet (lol)
That i'm totally fine in the head and nothing bothers me :h:
and loads others i cba to type :redface:
How come you don't have a phone, pretty unusual in this day and age not that it's a bad thing tbh...? Why do they presume you don't use the internet?
that im weird
have no friends...or social life
that im dumb (first in the family to go uni though)
that im lazy (i am)

Quick Reply

Latest