The Student Room Group

What you going to do after your last exam is finished?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
Literally lock myself in my room until results day and do NOTHING

Same :five:
Maybe I'll hibernate
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Same :five:
Maybe I'll hibernate

Well...I mean I have work experience, then a shadowing placement, then a holiday kinda thing...but yeah deffo just gonna sleep and watch crappy daytime TV
Original post by homeland.lsw
Well...I mean I have work experience, then a shadowing placement, then a holiday kinda thing...but yeah deffo just gonna sleep and watch crappy daytime TV

Where are you having work experience, and shadowing? And you should watch Shahs of the Sunset... :rofl:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Where are you having work experience, and shadowing? And you should watch Shahs of the Sunset... :rofl:

Erm I'll just tell you in private :ninja:
Reply 24
I'm going to BBBBBANG Minecraft. Then I'll start gym, get a job, eventually I'll have to leave my house and lead a different lifestyle to my current "shut in" one :frown:

Then I'll have to choose between wallington or Graveney. Get my A-levels. Become and investment banker. Get rich and die alone. The bliss 😊😊
I actually have a bucket list of stuff to do, buuuut I might not do most of them over the summer because I will be VERY busy with:
(in semi-order)

(revising for) Maths A-Level entrance exams
Piano practice
NCS
holiday with my family
revising for resits? (depends on my results - hopefully I pass :tongue: )
I'll finally live ^^
Reply 27
Uncharted 4 :u:
Original post by Kwame502
Uncharted 4 :u:

Same! Me and my best friend are going to play Uncharted 4 together
Original post by ksj.11

Haha your profile picture makes it look like you need to!

I'm going to watch a film while eating ice cream. We're then making pizzas for tea!:h::h:
Original post by junayd1998
Im gonna bump this [video="youtube;n05PfGyuibc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n05PfGyuibc[/video] eat 2 tubs of ben and jerrys ice cream and pop some bottles.

Lol good on you! I'll just worry about the exams
Original post by Studyingirl15
I actually have a bucket list of stuff to do, buuuut I might not do most of them over the summer because I will be VERY busy with:
(in semi-order)

(revising for) Maths A-Level entrance exams
Piano practice
NCS
holiday with my family
revising for resits? (depends on my results - hopefully I pass :tongue: )

Are you going to practise for a level maths?
Study music theory and maybe get ready for A-Levels, I'm a bit of a workaholic. Also I will play all the video games I've wanted to play since I started revision like the Mass Effect trilogy. God I've missed it so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
- Chill
- Work experience
- Start A2 (June)
- Watch movies
(edited 7 years ago)
Sleep to catch up on those months of less sleep:h:
Get pizza/eat alot
Watch the rest of Euros and Copa America:colonhash:
Watch movies and anime like no tomorrow
Play fifa :ahee:
Hit the gym (i say this every year after exams are over but never go :rofl: )
Worry about results day
Turn that PlayStation 4 on and game like hell. Worry about results day, meet up with friends, cry, eat loads of foods and take my camera out whenever it's a nice day and take pictures. :h:
take a 3 hour train ride to the beach with my friend after c4 maths (last exam) and hopefully a boy I like if I've talked to him by then. Lye on the beach till midnight then back home when I feel content
Have a bonfire with my friends to burn all our school stuff
Work experience
Partying!
Buy makeup for prom lol
Find abandoned warehouses and stuff to explore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Flute practice, learn songs for the school musical (Sweeney Todd), sleep, read books, watch orange is the new black and game of thrones and possibly do some music theory (I don't do theory exams and haven't studied it so in the ensembles I'm in I feel so behind in that aspect). But mostly sleep tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest