The Student Room Group

Total of 12,000 migrants rescued from boats off coast of Libya Read more: http://ww

Whatever David Cameron and his fellow European leaders tell us, the enormous one-way flow of migrants to the West is changing Europe irretrievably and for ever.Twelve thousand migrants have been rescued from people-smugglers' boats off the coast of Libya and heading for Italy in the past week alone. And more maybe a million more who come from the Middle East, Africa and South Asia will soon be on their way there, too.For more than 15 years now, I have reported on the steady flow of migrants heading for Europe. In countries across the Continent, I have spoken to those who have travelled thousands of miles, and never ceased to be amazed by their resilience and determination to find a better life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613603/The-tragic-brutal-truth-not-REAL-refugees-Despite-drowning-tragedy-thousands-economic-migrants-trying-reach-Europe.html#ixzz49yQdAFWl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Coupled with the low fertility rates of Europeans, previous migration and the population explosion in the third world, are we seeing effectively a form of white genocide?
(edited 7 years ago)
lol no
Reply 2
Original post by lolatmaths
lol no

Are you saying native Europeans are not set to become a minority and die out in the coming decades/centuries?
Original post by plstudent
Are you saying native Europeans are not set to become a minority and die out in the coming decades/centuries?

you call this petty nonsense 'white genocide'. lol.
Original post by lolatmaths
you call this petty nonsense 'white genocide'. lol.

I noticed that you are very constructive from your comments in these debate threads.
Excellent stuff.
Original post by ODES_PDES
I noticed that you are very constructive from your comments in these debate threads.
Excellent stuff.

why thank you.
Reply 6
I think you need to crack open an encyclopedia and look up genicide..
Reply 7
Original post by Napp
I think you need to crack open an encyclopedia and look up genicide..

TO me genocide is the mass extermination of a type of people. If it happens through immigration or through war is not that important.
TO me genocide is the mass extermination of a type of people. If it happens through immigration or through war is not that important.

But the immigration isn't "exterminating" white people therefore it doesn't even meet the criteria of your own definition...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by redwhiteandbrit
But the immigration isn't "exterminating" white people therefore it doesn't even meet the criteria of your own definition...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crime + miscegenation will have/are having that effect.
Crime + miscegenation will have/are having that effect.

And what about races like the aboriginal people who were eradicated by whites? Clearly it's survival of the fittest...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
And what about races like the aboriginal people who were eradicated by whites? Clearly it's survival of the fittest...

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's survival of the fittest, surely whites have to be crazy to permit this immigration and even PAY for other races to live in their countries.
If it's survival of the fittest, surely whites have to be crazy to permit this immigration and even PAY for other races to live in their countries.

What makes white people superior? They're just as entitled to a quality of life as we are. And as we contribute to the destruction of their lives in their own countries, why are they not justified to seek residence in ours?
Reply 13
What makes white people superior? They're just as entitled to a quality of life as we are. And as we contribute to the destruction of their lives in their own countries, why are they not justified to seek residence in ours?

It's not a matter of being superior or inferior. Even if immigrants were all heavenly elves with genius IQs it would still be a genocide to replace Europeans with them. It's a matter of being different and trying to preserve your own kind.

I don't think I'm entitled to residence in your house just because my household does not have enough resources/space to house all my many children.
It's not a matter of being superior or inferior. Even if immigrants were all heavenly elves with genius IQs it would still be a genocide to replace Europeans with them. It's a matter of being different and trying to preserve your own kind.

In other words a racial bias? So preserving your own kind (e.g. Hutus) at the expense of another (e.g. Tutsis) isn't classed as genocide (e.g. Rwanda)?

I don't think I'm entitled to residence in your house just because my household does not have enough resources/space to house all my many children.

No, but perhaps if I burned your house down in a military air strike, you might feel a bit entitled to claim dispensation for the losses I inflicted? Which was my actual point, which you manipulated to refer to space. The issue with refugees isn't space or resources - there is plenty of both. The issue is that their lives are threatened.
Reply 15
In other words a racial bias? So preserving your own kind (e.g. Hutus) at the expense of another (e.g. Tutsis) isn't classed as genocide (e.g. Rwanda)?
I don't think that you need to kill off other groups to preserve your own group so this is not a fair comparison.

No, but perhaps if I burned your house down in a military air strike, you might feel a bit entitled to claim dispensation for the losses I inflicted? Which was my actual point, which you manipulated to refer to space. The issue with refugees isn't space or resources - there is plenty of both. The issue is that their lives are threatened.

I hope you don't seriously believe in this nonsense. The vast majority of "refugees" coming to Europe now have no real asylum claims, just like the people in the OP. Do you seriously believe the houses of all of these were burnt down in airstrikes?

Also, the EU believes people in "extreme poverty" can be considered refugees, which effectively includes a good chunk of the world's population.
Reply 16

Thats nice, to me theirs a man in the moon and it is also made of cheese, just because i said it is doesnt make it true not to mention what you said is disgusting in every regard and an insult to those who've suffered from genocide.
Are you suggesting that white people have more kids? What is 'white genocide'and how do you stop it? Is it recognised internationally or just a recent made up term?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending