The Student Room Group

I'm helpless and don't know what to do :(

Yeah that's ture. There's a guy I really like. Since it's impossible for us to be together, I've avoided such conversations. But I can't stop thinking of him and now this is effecting my studies. I'm doing my exams but not revising well enough. I've always been a hard working students with high ambitions but it's been a week that I revised properly. It's not that I don't want to, I want to do really well but I just can't help myself.

The fact that I haven't got anyone to talk about this makes it all even worse. It's just really hard on me and I don't know what to do. This all situation bursts me in tears, I get sick, cold head and panic attacks but I'm helpless.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Go to the club, try it on with a girl and you'll realize...
Woah you're actually love sick
Listen, love, I know firsthand about this so I will tell you what I know from experience. If you're a Muslim pray, this is coming from a Muslim who barely does but do it. Cry and let your emotions come out freely, you'll be much happier and fulfilled. If you aren't no worries, think of his flaws and if you can't, let your imagination change him into someone who you would never even stop to take a second glance at. However, out of all this remember that this only comes once and that guys will come and go as they please. If you have any questions or you want my help further, don't hesitate to message :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by The_JoKeR
Go to the club, try it on with a girl and you'll realize...

Don't understand what you were trying to say.

Original post by samina_ay
Woah you're actually love sick

Trust me it doesn't feel great atm.

Original post by Mrs.Grey
Listen, love, I know firsthand about this so I will tell you what I know from experience. If you're a Muslim pray, this is coming from a Muslim who barely does but do it. Cry and let your emotions come out freely, you'll be much happier and fulfilled. If you aren't no worries, think of his flaws and if you can't, let your imagination change him into someone who you would never even stop to take a second glance at. However, out of all this remember that this only comes once and that guys will come and go as they please. If you have any questions or you want my help further, don't hesitate to message :smile:

Thank you. I have tried everthing but these feelings just come back stronger than ever.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah that's ture. There's a guy I really like. Since it's impossible for us to be together, I've avoided such conversations. But I can't stop thinking of him and now this is effecting my studies. I'm doing my exams but not revising well enough. I've always been a hard working students with high ambitions but it's been a week that I revised properly. It's not that I don't want to, I want to do really well but I just can't help myself.

The fact that I haven't got anyone to talk about this makes it all even worse. It's just really hard on me and I don't know what to do. This all situation bursts me in tears, I get sick, cold head and panic attacks but I'm helpless.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

I know exactly how you feel. Just remember things only get better after they get worse. Something/somebody good will come your way!
Hope you get better soon!x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending