The Student Room Group

Another leader of BLM up to no good

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joecphillips
You agree with a black supremacist movement what I oppose so that means I'm a white supremacist, you sound like the BLM protesters from milo yiannopoulos' speech when a black girl stands up and condemns the actions of BLM they are accused of white supremacy it just goes to show that you have no arguments and have to go straight to attacking me.

"My voice has been silenced for two hundred years!!!!"
"Darling but you look so young."
Original post by NeoMarxist
Thank you genius. But the person I initially replied to has shown a deep dislike of anyone who isn't white and far-right.

Your comment is not a personal reference but a general statement and it's wrong.
Original post by Aceadria
Your comment is not a personal reference but a general statement and it's wrong.

Nope. You didn't know the context so I guess you can't really comment.
Nope. You didn't know the context so I guess you can't really comment.

Let's try and stay away from assumptions.
Let's try and stay away from assumptions.

You assumed something without knowing the context and continued assuming after I explained so you really don't have a leg to stand on.
You assumed something without knowing the context and continued assuming after I explained so you really don't have a leg to stand on.

I was aware of the context. But your assumptions are not constructive in this case. Try again.
I was aware of the context. But your assumptions are not constructive in this case. Try again.

You were not aware seeing as I had to explain to you. Well the assumption that the BLM movement is promoting black supremacy was also clearly an assumption by that logic.
You were not aware seeing as I had to explain to you.

You've hardly explained anything, NeoMarxist. You've, up to this point, based your counter argument on assumptions that I was unaware of the context.

Well the assumption that the BLM movement is promoting black supremacy was also clearly an assumption by that logic.

It's hardly an assumption when multiple cases of segregation by BLM chapters have occured.
Reply 28
Thank you genius. But the person I initially replied to has shown a deep dislike of anyone who isn't white and far-right.

No I have I have shown a deep dislike for people who instead of working for stuff claim oppression and ask for free stuff whereas you seem to think that whites makes are supreme and we shouldn't hold anyone to the same standards.

I am not far right despite how you try to spin it
You've hardly explained anything, NeoMarxist. You've, up to this point, based your counter argument on assumptions that I was unaware of the context.

It's hardly an assumption when multiple cases of segregation by BLM chapters have occured.

But does that mean the whole movement wants segregation?
(edited 7 years ago)
No I have I have shown a deep dislike for people who instead of working for stuff claim oppression and ask for free stuff whereas you seem to think that whites makes are supreme and we shouldn't hold anyone to the same standards.

I am not far right despite how you try to spin it

You're not far right but you support Trump with his building of walls and banning of religions.
Reply 31
You're not far right but you support Trump with his building of walls and banning of religions.

what is wrong with borders?
I've said it before that banning Muslims is an extreme policy that I don't necessarily agree with but who is better Hilary war hawk Clinton? Or Bernie who admittedly I don't know a lot about but based on his supporters actions I am against and he was hardly ever going to beat Hilary.

I support trump because I think it will cause a shock to the us system that will send shockwaves across the world and we need this in our political system.
Reply 32
No it doesnt matter at all.
Peoples lives matter
This gang of hooligans and thugs come lower on the spectrum though and not because of race because the general membership are violent domestic terrorists for lack of a better word.
But does that mean the whole movement wants segregation?

Their failure to address it efficiently may indeed suggest so.
Their failure to address it efficiently may indeed suggest so.

BS
You agree with a black supremacist movement what I oppose so that means I'm a white supremacist, you sound like the BLM protesters from milo yiannopoulos' speech when a black girl stands up and condemns the actions of BLM they are accused of white supremacy it just goes to show that you have no arguments and have to go straight to attacking me.

What do you think of segregation? I'm against it but BLM have campaigned and successfully got it in some places.

Original post by Dodgypirate
BLM at it again with their antics at DePaul University in Chicago...

Saw that on YouTube. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from both BLM and the DePaul administrators. The university makes the event organizers spend thousands of dollars on extra security last minute, then instruct that security to do nothing when a bunch of people mob the stage.

Had it been a bunch of white conservatives forcefully disrupting a BLM talk, I can imagine DePaul's reaction would have been quite different.
Original post by Dodgypirate
BLM at it again with their antics at DePaul University in Chicago...

Have you seen the reviews on their Facebook page? God I love the information age
Has there ever been a more counter-productive movement than BLM? They're setting back the cause of black people in America decades. It's like they're doing their utmost to perpetuate a stereotype of black people being thugs. Luckily most people know better. In fact most black people in my experience can't stand BLM.

Oh please, anyone is a far right to you marxists. You people are no different to what Hitler did to the Jews. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending