The Student Room Group

My mock exams are coming and I'm really scared

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
:rofl: I don't know what's wrong with your school. :mmm:

It is a failing school lol :tongue:

Original post by surina16
shouldn't it be the other way around? They should tell you that your mocks are the real things instead of the opposite so that people actually revise, unless your school wants bad results :confused:

True lol, I realise how messed up it sounds. Unless it was an error that occurred in which people thought some exams weren't the actual ones and vice versa. I blame the teachers.
Original post by Rhythmical
It is a failing school lol :tongue:

I still don't know what the school thought it would achieve by telling students that the real exam was a mock..
I still don't know what the school thought it would achieve by telling students that the real exam was a mock..

Cruelty that is what :frown: I reckon it was an administrative error that was conveyed wrong so that some teachers assumed it was a mock.
My exams have started and I'm pretty scared.
Cruelty that is what :frown: I reckon it was an administrative error that was conveyed wrong so that some teachers assumed it was a mock.

Hopefully it was just an administrative error..
Hopefully it was just an administrative error..

Shall I ask them? Been like three years since this has happened lol.
How does Social Anxiety affect the ability to sit an exam? No one is talking to you and your not really being judged. The worst thing really is finding your seat.

You probably just have Anxiety.
Shall I ask them? Been like three years since this has happened lol.

If you want to. :lol:
ahahahahhaha, trust , a levels are killing me right now.
Original post by Lacey125
Basically I have social anxiety and I am scared to go into the exam room!! I'm scared that I mighr just walk in Start crying and then walk out. What should I do?? Has this ever happened to you?? Please help ❤️❤️

Don't worry stay calm! I got them too in June:wink:
I had some sort of anxiety when I sat my igcses too. didn't really know anyone in the exam hall and I felt like everyone would stare at me. But, after going in the first time, it wasn't actually that bad. Nobody truly cares to stare at others. Everyone is concerned with doing the exam. I became less anxious everytime I sat an exam.

Now that I do A levels, and look back on my social exam anxiety or whatever it was. I realise those were sweet days. Nothing beats this current stress.

Quick Reply

Latest