The Student Room Group

Let me guess your favourite band and favourite film

Post a reply here and I will respond with the answer. I'm wondering how accurate I will be. Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Powersymphonia
Post a reply here and I will respond with the answer. I'm wondering how accurate I will be. Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only.

Go for it

Hi
Reply 3

Spoiler

Swing.
Go ahead..
Original post by hezzlington
Go for it

Hmm I get the impression that you like music that has pianos in it and a sort of retro vibe. Something like Bastille or James Blunt is your cup of tea.

I think that you like classic films, with classic music. Something like the Breakfast Club would be your favourite film I imagine.
Sure, go ahead.
I wonder if one of those two things will be obvious... :redface:
Original post by AndrewSCO
Hi

I think you really like The Proclaimers.
I think your favourite films are crime dramas . A thriller like Legend, (also called the Krays) is your cup of tea. (And you love PG Tips)
I think you really like The Proclaimers.
I think your favourite films are crime dramas . A thriller like Legend, (also called the Krays) is your cup of tea. (And you love PG Tips)

Correct on film genres but nope on the rest haha
Original post by M14B

Spoiler

You love Michael Jackson. One of your favourite songs is "Earth Song".

I think you are a big sports fan and you love films that have sport and violence in them such as Green Street and Mean Machine.
Original post by Middriver
Swing.

You are a fitness freak and love songs which have a fast, up tempo beat. Something like Scooter is right up your alley.

You like gruelling action films with actors like Sylvester Stallone and Chuck Norris in them. Your favourite film is Rocky.
You are a fitness freak and love songs which have a fast, up tempo beat. Something like Scooter is right up your alley.

You like gruelling action films with actors like Sylvester Stallone and Chuck Norris in them. Your favourite film is Rocky.

Haha I run every other day can't stand EDM though. Favourite films are Lethal Weapon, Beverly Hills cop and the goonies :biggrin:
Go on then...
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Go ahead..

You are a very cultured person who has a love of classical music, the theatre and stand up comedy. You love Mozart and Beethoven. Your favourite film is Les Miserables, but you also have a soft spot for Tenacious D the Pick of Destiny.
Okay guess mine haha.
Good luck with it :colone:

Go on then!

Quick Reply

Latest