The Student Room Group

Why are remain voters so racist?

I bet you love those white europeans rather than well qualified indians like my family :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Surely people who want the UK to stay in the EU are in favour of diversity, no?
Argh, my head hurts..
Fear mongering can change views very quickly.
Original post by Blyat
I bet you love those white europeans rather than well qualified indians like my family :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They aren't? But the ones you tend to hear about would be the ones who stand out(racist)? You only tend to hear from the far end of the spectrums.
Reply 5
Original post by Middriver
They aren't? But the ones you tend to hear about would be the ones who stand out(racist)? You only tend to hear from the far end of the spectrums.

Original post by Mayhem™
Surely people who want the UK to stay in the EU are in favour of diversity, no?

Hand white europeans free rides into the UK, make it harder for Commonwealth citizens like myself to get in...

You guys had us in an empire, arguably ruined things for us, and you still put up huge barriers to our immigration just because we aren't white and born in Europe???

What sort of racist logic is that?
I'm sure there's some way someone could possibly think that. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer or something along those lines.
Original post by Blyat
Hand white europeans free rides into the UK, make it harder for Commonwealth citizens like myself to get in...

You guys had us in an empire, arguably ruined things for us, and you still put up huge barriers to our immigration just because we aren't white and born in Europe???

I'll just leave here, not sure why you quoted me. I r8 8/8
Original post by Blyat

I'm Polish you mug
Reply 9
Original post by Mayhem™
I'm Polish you mug

When did it become impossible for white europeans like yourself to be racist
Original post by Blyat

I believe that everyone should have a fair chance to get into the UK.However, noone is proposing making it easier for people from non-EU countries to enter the UK, if they were I would be supporting it(my best friend is asian).

This is an envious attitude of "If non-EU citizens don't get good chances to get into the UK then neither should EU citizens", the EU is the best chance of making a world where non-EU citizens did get good chances to get into the UK as it encourages working together between countries and hopefully it will expand to cover the whole world given time.
Reply 11
Original post by XOR_
Argh, my head hurts..

Shake it
Reply 12
Original post by Dalek1099
I believe that everyone should have a fair chance to get into the UK.However, noone is proposing making it easier for people from non-EU countries to enter the UK, if they were I would be supporting it(my best friend is asian).

This is an envious attitude of "If non-EU citizens don't get good chances to get into the UK then neither should EU citizens", the EU is the best chance of making a world where non-EU citizens did get good chances to get into the UK as it encourages working together between countries and hopefully it will expand to cover the whole world given time.

Is it fair, yes or no?
People from countries like India, America etc have to start the 100m sprint at the start line, random europeans get to start with a 99m headstart
Reply 13
Original post by Blyat

I like Indians bro
Original post by Blyat
When did it become impossible for white europeans like yourself to be racist

You were talking about the British Empire, when I had nothing to do with that and an immigrant, supposedly like you.
Reply 15
Original post by M14B
I like Indians bro

Which is why you build a wall against them and let white europeans in?

Ok mr trump
Original post by Blyat
Is it fair, yes or no?
People from countries like India, America etc have to start the 100m sprint at the start line, random europeans get to start with a 99m headstart

Of course its not fair but choosing to stay in the EU will help people whereas leaving will just help noone I would rather help some people than noone.

You could argue giving to charity is immoral by your argument as charities can't help everyone they can only help some people.Some poor people will be given food to help them not starve and water while most of the other poor people in other areas will get nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Blyat
Which is why you build a wall against them and let white europeans in?

Ok mr trump

We built a wall to keep the Mongols out.
Look at it now.
A big tourist attraction!
Reply 18
Original post by Dalek1099
Of course its not fair but choosing to stay in the EU will help people whereas leaving will just help noone I would rather help some people than noone.

You could argue giving to charity is immoral by your argument as charities can't save everyone they can only save some people.

"Will help noone"

- makes it easier for SKILLED commonwealth immigrants to come here
- SKILLED european immigrants still able to come
- balances numbers more fairly
Original post by Blyat

'Why are remain voters so racist?'.....

Wtf - are you stupid or trolling? :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending