Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoda123
down to f***

Wtf
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Have never loved :lol:

I saw your original post before you decided to edit it :tongue:
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww was this at school? I fell in love with my best friend, like hardcore and he meant the world to me but the bastard buggered off to another school and haven't seen him since.

The process is still on thought... since i was 12 its a proper one!
Its someone like distant cousin but not really my cousin because we dont invite them in anything nor talk to them...
My love story is pretty complicated :sad:
Original post by SeanFM
I have had a girlfriend before but I have never experienced true love. Just infatuation. :colondollar:

Infatuation is easier to get over than love, count yourself lucky sean lmao
Original post by samina_ay
I saw your original post before you decided to edit it :tongue:

Haha
Cause that turned out to be a crush :h:
Tbf i almost did fall in love with someone but had to stop cause age difference and didnt want to destroy a friendship
Original post by fatima1998
The process is still on thought... since i was 12 its a proper one!
Its someone like distant cousin but not really my cousin because we dont invite them in anything nor talk to them...
My love story is pretty complicated :sad:

Aw. Have you ever had a chance to speak to them? If you like someone, never hold anything back because the pain is dreadful and one day you will regret not doing anything.
Infatuation is easier to get over than love, count yourself lucky sean lmao

:lol: love at 15? :tongue:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha
Cause that turned out to be a crush :h:
Tbf i almost did fall in love with someone but had to stop cause age difference and didnt want to destroy a friendship

Oh i see, sensible haha
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: love at 15? :tongue:

Don't reccomend it, lmao
Don't reccomend it, lmao

No worries, I don't have a chance to go back now :lol:
Aw. Have you ever had a chance to speak to them? If you like someone, never hold anything back because the pain is dreadful and one day you will regret not doing anything.

Nope havent talked to him since then! Plus there is noo chance because first dunno from his side if its mutual or not and dont want to know either because i dont wanna lose any hope... plus my family and his family are like rivals... no way of this happening :colondollar: i would rather live in a pain... use to it :innocent:
Nope havent talked to him since then! Plus there is noo chance because first dunno from his side if its mutual or not and dont want to know either because i dont wanna lose any hope... plus my family and his family are like rivals... no way of this happening :colondollar: i would rather live in a pain... use to it :innocent:

Aww, maybe find someone or something to occupy your mind. Get yourself a TSR crush like everyone does these days. :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM
No worries, I don't have a chance to go back now :lol:

True, 'the past cannot be changed; you can only learn from it' :tongue: got that from new alice in wonderland movie :biggrin:
Aww, maybe find someone or something to occupy your mind. Get yourself a TSR crush like everyone does these days. :biggrin:

Who have TSR crush :colondollar: plus why your vms are closed again an opened for few members :huff:
-------------------
@samina_ay thanks for the follow :hugs: xx
Original post by SeanFM
My friends didn't want to see that or angry birds >.> saw X-men instead :woo: it was funny :tongue:

Angry birds was quite good lol, btw only watched these movies because of my sister... me before you comes out next week yaaay!!!
And might go watch x men but dunno :tongue:
Who have TSR crush :colondollar: plus why your vms are closed again an opened for few members :huff:
-------------------

Everyone on here must do and I did it so only my friends could VM me but I haven't finished my list so I will add you on there, hang on a sec! :biggrin:
I don't really have an idea who my first love was.

I thought it was my first ex, but I feel like the love I had for her was more down to her being a very close friend before we dated.

I do have another girl in mind, but I don't think I can claim love since we never got down to dating.
-------------------

No worries lovely xx
Angry birds was quite good lol, btw only watched these movies because of my sister... me before you comes out next week yaaay!!!
And might go watch x men but dunno :tongue:

:lol: oh yeah that romcom.. or just rom :s-smilie: looked alright :tongue: gotta delete these before the off topic stuff :tongue: Finding Dory soon as well :woo:
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: oh yeah that romcom.. or just rom :s-smilie: looked alright :tongue: gotta delete these before the off topic stuff :tongue: Finding Dory soon as well :woo:

Omg finding dory!!! I'm well excited for that haha and jk Rowlings magical beasts in November

Quick Reply

Latest