The Student Room Group

Let me guess your favourite band and favourite film

Scroll to see replies

Try me.
Go ahead!
Reply 42
Original post by Nidhoggr
But you like power /goth / female-fronted metal so your opinion is irrelevant

^This is also actually my submisison to the thread. Can you guess what my favouroite gene is at least? It's another subgenre of metal. Should be pretty obvious.

Hmm you like more progressive metal I think. Something with a bit of growling, less keyboards and more drums/ heavy guitars in it. Hypocrisy, Dreamtheater , Opeth, or Nocturnal Rites I think.

Your favourite film is something game related. I think you'll be going to see the new World of Warcraft film. You love Final Fantasy the Sprits Within.
Original post by Powersymphonia
I think you like rap and grime music like Drake, Soulja Boy and Jay Sean.

Your favourite films are Disney films. You love The Little Mermaid and you cried when Bambi's mother died. Awwww Hugs.

Ohhhh noo you got me completely wrong there 😂😂😂
I hate Cartoons so much, and I hate rap
Sure lets go for it!
You love Tina Turner and Cher. You could dance to them all night long while you're getting drunk and dressed like one of the lollipop kids from the Wizard of OZ. You're favourite film is Get Hard, starring Will Ferrell.

Wrong guess :mmm:
Original post by stefano865
:hugs:

You are a sucker for cheesy boybands like Westlife. You have dreams about being in a boyband and wish you could have been in Take That, dancing in the puddles with Gary Barlow singing "Whatever I did, Whatever I said, I just want you Back for Good."

You're favourite singer is Robbie Williams and your favourite film is Grease. You want to be a T-Bird.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Have fun:tongue:

Your favourite film is Lord of the Rings and your favourite singer is Enya. :smile:
You are a sucker for cheesy boybands like Westlife. You have dreams about being in a boyband and wish you could have been in Take That, dancing in the puddles with Gary Barlow singing "Whatever I did, Whatever I said, I just want you Back for Good."

You're favourite singer is Robbie Williams and your favourite film is Grease. You want to be a T-Bird.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Band - Of Monsters And Men
Film - Trainspotting

:wink:
Your favourite film is Lord of the Rings and your favourite singer is Enya. :smile:

:lol: nope havent watched LOTRs and who is Enya

My fav movie ever is One Fine Day and my favourite singer is Adele
Original post by xobeauty
Limp Bizkit put respect on their name. :tongue:
Thanks for reminding me I used to love them so much, what song is better than nookie?

Do me.

Well you've already told me you like a bit of rock. So you probably also like POD and Korn. A song that is better than Nookie is Break Stuff. I think you really enjoy soul music though. Something like Aretha Franklin or Barry White floats your boat. You can't resist the sound of a saxophone.

Your favourite film is Carry on Camping.
Reply 52
Do me
Original post by joecphillips
Have a go

For some reason you remind me of Arthur Scargill. Your favourite films are Little Voice and Brassed Off. Your favourite songs are Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners and Cash Machine by Hard-Fi.
Original post by Profesh
Try me.

You love classic crooners like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. You have a soft sport for Jazz and you love Louis Armstrong and Stevie Wonder.

You're favourite films are Pirates of the Caribbean and Alice in Wonderland (The live action/CGI version)
Original post by TercioOfParma
Go ahead!

I think you like opera. Katharine Jenkins, Charlotte Church, Andrea Bocicelli. that sort of thing. You love the "World in Union" song.

As for films, I believe that you favour ancient historical dramas. Particularly one's with action in such as 300, Clash of the Titans and Gladiator.
Go on then, good luck :biggrin:
Hmm you like more progressive metal I think. Something with a bit of growling, less keyboards and more drums/ heavy guitars in it. Hypocrisy, Dreamtheater , Opeth, or Nocturnal Rites I think.

Your favourite film is something game related. I think you'll be going to see the new World of Warcraft film. You love Final Fantasy the Sprits Within.

Congrats on having the intelligence to click on my profile and see a discussion with me and another user about Opeth.

You clearly have powers beyond this realm.
(edited 7 years ago)

I think you write your own music and that you really enjoy it. You play in a band I think. You love classic rock and indie. Bands such as Oasis, the Beatles and The Kinks are amongst your favourites.

As for films I think you like A Clockwork Orange and Trainspotting.
Well you've already told me you like a bit of rock. So you probably also like POD and Korn. A song that is better than Nookie is Break Stuff. I think you really enjoy soul music though. Something like Aretha Franklin or Barry White floats your boat. You can't resist the sound of a saxophone.

Your favourite film is Carry on Camping.

Just limp Bizkit was correct.

Quick Reply

Latest