The Student Room Group

Let me guess your favourite band and favourite film

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Powersymphonia
I think you like opera. Katharine Jenkins, Charlotte Church, Andrea Bocicelli. that sort of thing. You love the "World in Union" song.

As for films, I believe that you favour ancient historical dramas. Particularly one's with action in such as 300, Clash of the Titans and Gladiator.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Heavy metal and war movies.
Original post by FireFreezer77
Sure lets go for it!

I think you like music that is sort of alternative yet not quite metal. Something like Imagine Dragons, Arcade Fire or Muse, that sort of thing.

You love cars, so something like Fast and Furious would be your favourite film.
Original post by John55
Do me

Hmm I think your favourite artist is John Lennon. You love his glasses and talent.
Your favourite film is Keith Lemon: The Movie. You also like any film with Adam Sandler in it like Happy Gilmore.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Go on then, good luck :biggrin:

Your favourite film is Terminator 2. You love Arnold Swarznegger.

Your favourite artists are Dr Dre, Eminem and Nikki Minaj. You also like Sia and Adele.
Your favourite song is Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. You also like Hatsune Miku vocaloid and Babymetal.

I think your favourite film is The Last Unicorn.
:smile: im intrigued
Original post by retro_turtles
:smile: im intrigued

Your favourite films are The Hobbit and Bridget Jones's Diary.

Your favourite singer is Lana Del Ray.
Your favourite films are The Hobbit and Bridget Jones's Diary.

Your favourite singer is Lana Del Ray.

i do indeed love the hobbit but its not my favourite

My favourite films are Donnie Darko and We need to talk about Kevin

My favourite band/singers Muse, Tom Odell,Bring me the horizon and The smiths.

nice try though :smile:
Oooo someone do me
Your favourite film is Terminator 2. You love Arnold Swarznegger.

Your favourite artists are Dr Dre, Eminem and Nikki Minaj. You also like Sia and Adele.

Pretty good :smile: T2 is one of my fave films and I do love Arnie, guessing you either guessed that because I lift or have seen me say it :lol:

Not into Sia or Adele and can't stand Nikki Minaj, though Eminem and Dr Dre are some of my favourite artists.
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Oooo someone do me

You strike me as someone who likes relaxing, easy listening music. Maybe something like Electric Light Orchestra is something you enjoy. I also think you like a bit of popular reggae like Bob Marley and UB40.

Your favourite film is Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
I think you like music that is sort of alternative yet not quite metal. Something like Imagine Dragons, Arcade Fire or Muse, that sort of thing.

You love cars, so something like Fast and Furious would be your favourite film.

Wow I'm impressed!
That's actually very accurate!
I listen to a bit of alternative and rock. But not metal.

I sure do love cars. I've never actually seen Fast and Furious (but I'd like to). My fav film is Need for Speed (which I hear is very similar)!

I'm seriously impressed!
Good luck...
Original post by BWV1007
Good luck...

Your favourite groups are girlbands like Girls Aloud, Bananarama and Fifth Harmony.

Your favourite films are Transformers and Avengers
Your favourite groups are girlbands like Girls Aloud, Bananarama and Fifth Harmony.

Your favourite films are Transformers and Avengers

Why do you have to insult me like that? 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Post a reply here and I will respond with the answer. I'm wondering how accurate I will be. Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only.

Do mine
Post a reply here and I will respond with the answer. I'm wondering how accurate I will be. Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only.

Hi,
I really don't think you would be able to guess mine but would be pleasantly surprised if you could.

Try me :cute:
Go fer it
'ave a bash

Quick Reply

Latest