The Student Room Group

OCR MEI M3 May 2016 - Post Exam discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chemari1
if you know of any exam with the same value of the qualification of M3 I can take between now and October 2016?

well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's just one module in a Maths or Further Maths A-level qualification
Original post by StrangeBanana
well M3 isn't a qualification in and of itself (as far as I'm aware), it's part of the A-level Maths qualification

well I mean with the same value as that of the module
well I mean with the same value as that of the module

any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?
any other maths module, but exam season has already started so you won't be able to register for another exam this late!

why do you want to take a different exam with the same "value" as M3 before October?

Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October
Because I didn't do as well in it as to get an A, I want to apply for engineering in Cambridge and the deadline for applications (in my school) is the 13th of October

well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.
well you can't try to replace it with a different exam now; just focus on doing your best in the rest of your exams

Cambridge doesn't require perfect AS scores, anyway.
thanks, I was mainly saying it cause I didn't get anything other than Bs in my other 2 modules (M2 and FP1) of further maths
If I got 41 will that make 66% ?

I did get it but I am not allowed to share it. He told me to keep to myself since people in our school will be doing it as a mock next year and he doesnt want them to have access to it. Really sorry about that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending