The Student Room Group

I love Starvation.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rhythmical
You mean threads? TSR is a forum and yeah I just guess I've never seen someone post like four threads within hours of each other.

Yes, I meant threads. Idk I'm different lmao.
Reply 21
Original post by BristolFresher15
I'm fairly confident that arguing with OP will be an exercise in futility, but if you eat a plant based diet but don't restrict your calories, you will still not lose weight.

Yes, that's true :smile: so you should exercise HOWEVER if you eat the right foods and a lot of it, you will have a fast metabolism which will make you lose weight :smile:
Original post by Mrs.Grey
The title is for clickbait lol. Also, most people nowadays say they love dieting and the results they get but they're basically stating they love starvation because that's what they're doing, starving themselves.

No, they perhaps enjoy the results of dieting. Not sure how many people would enjoy dieting itself.
Reply 23
Original post by Platopus
Given the title of your thread I am a little confused but if you are saying what I think you are then I agree. I don't think fad or massively restrictive diets are good at all. But wouldn't most doctors say the same? Isn't it just gossip magazines which advocate that sort of lifestyle?

It depends from country to country and person to person. Many people I've talked to doctors have just prescribed them with medicine in hopes of ridding them of what they have but the key answer was to get rid of things from their diet which they later found out not from doctors but from vegans :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
No, they perhaps enjoy the results of dieting. Not sure how many people would enjoy dieting itself.

I know some people who love the Paleo diet tbh
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay

I love dieting I go on juice fasts and the chemical diet quite regularly and always feel great afterwards also it's really good to fast for 12 during the day and only Have 2 meals it makes you feel a lot better than eating junk all the time and is good for long term weight loss :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
TL; DR....well not really, but just from reading first couple sentences, OP's post doesnt seem terribly interesting.

Can someone post summary notes?
The title is for clickbait lol. Also, most people nowadays say they love dieting and the results they get but they're basically stating they love starvation because that's what they're doing, starving themselves.

Please don't clickbait. You have a valid point that people should hear, but putting a clickbait title just makes people more likely to ignore your post and/or develop opposition or hatred towards the ideas within it.
Reply 28
Original post by abc_123_
I love dieting I go on juice fasts and the chemical diet quite regularly and always feel great afterwards also it's really good to fast for 12 during the day and only Have 2 meals it makes you feel a lot better than eating junk all the time and is good for long term weight loss :smile:
However you should fast when your body is telling you to, ya know :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by TimGB
Please don't clickbait. You have a valid point that people should hear, but putting a clickbait title just makes people more likely to ignore your post and/or develop opposition or hatred towards the ideas within it.
Thanks for being honest :smile:
However you should fast when your body is telling you to, ya know :smile:

What do you mean? Xx
Yes, that's true :smile: so you should exercise HOWEVER if you eat the right foods and a lot of it, you will have a fast metabolism which will make you lose weight :smile:

No matter how much you exercise, if your caloric intake is higher than how much you burn, you won't lose weight.

And where did you hear that metabolic rate is variable due to certain foods?
Yes, I meant threads. Idk I'm different lmao.

Maybe yeah but to some people it can be annoying.
Reply 33
What do you mean? Xx

Mainly when you're throwing up constantly or when you have to mainly drink fluids because your body is allowing you do that because it's giving you a sign that "hello I don't want solids food k"
Reply 34
Original post by Rhythmical
Maybe yeah but to some people it can be annoying.

If they find it annoying it's their business :smile:
Mainly when you're throwing up constantly or when you have to mainly drink fluids because your body is allowing you do that because it's giving you a sign that "hello I don't want solids food k"

Oh no I go on weekly juice fasts where I put a load of healthy food (e.g celery, kale etc) in a juicer they remove the pulp and you just get the juice from the food and just drink 3 juices a day for the whole week no solid food :smile:
Reply 36
Oh no I go on weekly juice fasts where I put a load of healthy food (e.g celery, kale etc) in a juicer they remove the pulp and you just get the juice from the food and just drink 3 juices a day for the whole week no solid food :smile:

How often?
How often?

Depends how I feel maybe once every 2 months x
Reply 38
Depends how I feel maybe once every 2 months x

Ooo uhm the juice fasts could potentially slow down your metabolism since the body doesn't have to work hard to break down foods so I recommend maybe doing it once a month? and then doing it less because if your metabolism slows down then you'll want to do more juice fasts, ya know? Eat whole foods in the mean time and look at the RawTill4 lifestyle, it could help you out :smile:
Ooo uhm the juice fasts could potentially slow down your metabolism since the body doesn't have to work hard to break down foods so I recommend maybe doing it once a month? and then doing it less because if your metabolism slows down then you'll want to do more juice fasts, ya know? Eat whole foods in the mean time and look at the RawTill4 lifestyle, it could help you out :smile:

Okay thanks :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending